MORE Tips

HAD FAMILY ISSUES BUD IM BACK ND READY TO CONTINUE WAT I STARTED

52..*Key to staying focused: Less Love, More Sex, No Calls, Just Texts, New Boo, No Ex, More Sleep, No Stress.

53..*Never assume every critic is a hater. Not everyone is hating on you; somebody is telling you the TRUTH.

54..*Every woman should know when to be humble; and know when (and how) to talk shit!

55..*Some feel anger when told "be strong, you're a warrior". I am not one of those people. Those words help remind me 'I am greater than the pain'.

56..*Keep your apologies to a bare minimum.

57..*Money is the Motive. Respect is Everything. Loyalty is Priceless. Success is Momentary. & Karma's still a Bitch.

58..*Stop chasing men.. chase success.

59..*You will always get more attention from the ones you don't acknowledge.

60..*Play to win; just know when to cash out.

61..*Kill them with success; and bury them with a smile.

62..*Only talk the talk if you can walk the walk.

63..*Having only one option is never an option.

64..*Everybody can't be a GOLD-DIGGER..too many cheap men out here...you better off being a GOAL-DIGGER.

65..*Looking for successful men? They at the top... GET THERE... Now his people calling you!

66..*The most obvious way to meet successful, wealthy & good looking people is to "be the person you want to find".

67..*Rule #1: Never let a man distract you from getting money. Rule #2: Never forget rule number one.

68..*If u the type that's easily di(ck)stracted- hop off!! Leave that man alone and get back to your DREAM.

69..*Stop chasing MEN.. chase SUCCESS.. chase your DREAM.. chase that PAPER.. and ONLY if you are good at multitasking should you CHASE ALL FOUR."

70..*Not on my level bitch I'm passed that been there, done that, catch up and I'm not worried because I know you cant keep up. Slow bitches get left.

72..*I don't give a fuck about you, the ex, or the next.

72..*I'm a boss bitch and your just a bum bitch... dealwithit.org

73..*A boos bitch specializes in articulating her WANTS and is careful not to confuse them with her NEEDS.

74..*Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher.

75..*You cannot go to Good Burger and expect filet mignon. He's not there boo boo. You searching in all the wrong places.

76..*Never try to befriend EVERY hand you shake.. business is business.. nothing personal.

77..*Know which bridges to cross ...and which ones to burn.

78..*A boss is Bulletproof.. you can't get nothing pass her.

79..*Why pay for advertising when haters promote for free?

80..*Heart of a Hustler ...Face of an Angel

81..*Never run from a challenge. Pressure makes DIAMONDS.

82..*Sometimes, the biggest source of inspiration comes from the person you see in the mirror everyday.

83..*Walk in others tracks, and you leave no footprints of your own.

84..*On the road to Success.. Remember not everybody can ride with you.

85..*If you not bringing nothing to the table; don't even sit down.

86..*The only people who truly know your story are the ones that helped you write it.

87..*LADIES: "Know that you have way more (P)ower than yo(U) think. (S)hall I (S)pell it out for (Y)ou?!

88..*GUYS: "To a woman, your ambition is like a natural aphrodisiac... and laziness is the ultimate turnoff.

88..*LADIES: I know u got a lot on ur plate but if u got a good man on ya side take 5 minutes out of your day to stroke that mans ego.

90..*LADIES: You can do anything you put your mind to, and if you can do it in stilettos... that's Talent.

91..*Aspire to be more than just successful... be significant.

92..*Appreciate your position while plotting your promotion.

93..*Fellas, I'm sorry; but if your woman makes more money than u... I'm going to need you to start doing extra shit 'round the house.

94..*Why would a strong woman settle for a weak man; when its been proven that the union of two Bosses can build an empire!

95..*Fellas: The average bitch will drown if her ship should ever sink... Get you a .. We stay above water.