SUM LOTS ND LOTS MORE

254..   * When a guy wants to be with you, he’ll be with you. Period. There won’t be any excuses, drama, shadiness or uncertainty.

255..* Some people mean you well, but you have to separate the jealous and fake ones from your circle! Keep it small.

256..* Sometimes God doesn't give what I want. Not because I don't deserve it, but because I Deserve More.

257..* When they under value you show them why you're priceless.

258..* Don't be easy to get, because then you'll be easy to forget.

259..* He cheated on her.....for you....So what makes you think he won't cheat on you.....for the next?

260..* If he doesn't treat you like a Queen, then he doesn't deserve to be your King.

261..* Were only human, we make mistakes & gone continue to make them..but the best part about it we learn from them.

262..* Loyalty -vs- Logic is a constant BATTLE for a boss. To avoid a WAR stop mixing business with pleasure.

263..* Never confuse people who are always AROUND with the people who are always THERE.

264..* Never do anything that you know for a fact you're going to regret. No matter how good it temporarily feels; Keep your dignity.

265..* Stop sitting around 'waiting' for ur big break; success happens when you align talent with opportunity.

266.* At the end of the day you END UP with what you PUT UP with.

267..* The dumbest mistake you can make is thinking the one who hurt you the most... won't hurt you again.

268..* A woman who knows her value will only put up with a mans nonsense for so long. You either get right or you will get LEFT.

269..* Never let them know your next move. Real G's move in silence.

270..* Never SLOW DOWN for a man that can't KEEP UP.

271..* NEVER lower your standards to "keep" anyone. Make them meet you at YOUR level.

272..* I don’t really care about those who HATE me…I'm more so concerned with who pretends to LOVE me.

273..* If you follow a bunch of lames on twitter I can only imagine who you follow in real life.

274..* No woman should ever be riding the bench. Either you're the star player or you're on the wrong damn team.

275..* I don't work a 9-5 but I do work a 9 to 9 then a 9 to 9 again.

276..* You gotta watch ⬅this bitch... this⬆bitch... this bitch➡ & ESPECIALLY that ⬇bitch.

277..* Whatever is trying to bring you down ...is already below you.

278..* When u L)et O)thers S)ee E)verything ...is when u LOSE.

279..* Truth is... everyone you meet comes with some sort of BAGGAGE..... Find a man who's STRONG enough to help you UNPACK.

280..* Hanging around dull bitches will only keep you from shining. Keep that dead skin off you beautiful.

281..* FACT: If your in Competition with your Friends, then ya'll are not Friends.

282..* If your absent during my Struggle don't expect to be present during my Success.

283..* YOU> B)uilt O)n S)elf S)uccess .... THEM> H)aving A)nger T)oward E)veryone R)eaching S)uccess

284..* It cost to be the Boss... and basic bitches can't afford it.