Almost Finished

143..* Never give a hater enough time to catch you slipping. If you should fall, play it off, to where it looks choreographed.

144..* All that hating is Fuel to her Fire. It don't make her Suffer- just makes her Stronger- and make her Tougher.

145..* I can't even pronounce the word Fail, all I speak is fluent Success.

146..* Build your foundation from the very same Bricks that your Haters throw at you.

147..* A wise woman said, "Broke is a disease" and then she took my last dollar and sold me thevaccine.

148..* Stop holding the good cards, learn to play them well.

149..* Scared money, don't make money.

150..* No amount of money can buy back your Past, but the Present is your chance to INVEST in your Future.

151..* A good girl knows her limit, a bad girl pushes the limit, but a Boss Bitch is LIMITLESS.

152..* When life gives me Lemons, I add Patron and say Cheers!

153..* A Toast, to success and longevity. Bosses: raise your glasses. Everyone Else: raise your Standards.

154..* Work Hard Play Hard

155..* All work and no play makes one dull bitch... LIVE!

156..* If your planning on doing anything Tonight, that you might regret in the Morning. Better sleep 'til the Afternoon!

157..* Your Network determines your NET WORTH.

158..* An envious heart will keep you up all night. But a large pile of money makes one fine pillow.

159..* Less Hate will get you More Cake.

160..* Make the decision to stop procrastinating, Starting Monday.

161..* STOP being so nice all the time! Learn to be a bitch at least 3 times a day. Thats how you keep the bullsht to a minimum.

162..* A STRONG woman SMILES through the PAIN because she knows that even thoough she's breaking INSIDE, the world is still watching.

163..* I am CONFIDENT because I can ADMIT who I am, what I've done, and LOVE myself for who I've become.

164..* B.O.S.S. (B)uilt (O)n (S)elf (S)uccess

165..* A real woman is not impressed by MONEY because what she has to offer is priceless...plus she has HER OWN.

166..* I Cheated on my (fears), Broke-Up with my (doubts), got Engaged to my (goals) & Married my (dreams).. Bitch I'm a BOSS

167..* Be real selective as to who you share your dreams with. There's always that one person who's gonna try and shut you down.