More nd More

96..* Expect to lose a few friends with every promotion.

97..* Sorry baby, I promised it wouldn't change me but I would've went insane had I remained the same me.

98..* And When They Snooze.. She Up.

99..* People too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours.

100..* Slow moves often turn into no moves. Go with your first mind... Make moves.

101..* Every real chick I know got the same agenda... Hustle from January til the end of December.

102..* Good things come to those who wait; but only whats left by those who HUSTLE.

103..* Opportunity + Preparation = Success

104..* Fight for your Dream. The only way you'll lose is if you give up before you even start.

105..* Stop trying to tell people who you are, and what you are about, and just BE.

106..* Walk right pass a hater; leave her talking to herself.

107..* Don't ever acknowledge a non-factor bitch; you give her life when you do.

108..* Haters: H)ave A)nger T)oward E)veryone R)eaching S)uccess

109..* We never really fail. We simply have minor set-backs that prep us for major get-backs.

110..* Continue to be resilient; setbacks are simply stepping stones to success.

111..* If you want to know who your true friends are; simply act broke for 2 weeks straight.

112..* The biggest mistake I have made in my life is letting people stay in my life far longer than they deserve.

113..* Many 'friends' become 'foes' ...after handouts stop.

114..* Sometimes you just have to be selfish. People will drain the life out of you if you let them! Put your all in to you!

115..* Never envy the success of another; you have no idea how much she had to sweat to get there!

116..* You have be sitting still to feel movement around you. If your not feeling movement, then you ARE the movement.

117..* Never ask for a favor you can't repay; keep your credit good.

118..* Never question my moves. Each relationship in my life is for a reason. I've been doing this boss shit for a while now. Everyone has a position.

119..* Never let an imitation become an intimidation.

120..* Keep your circle tightly knit; to where frauds could never infiltrate.

121..* Sometimes you gotta maneuver your way thru the bullshit to get to where you gotta go.