chapter 33

33. I'll Teach You to Bathe

After Edgar's backside disappeared from the line of sight, Justin immediately turned his body around and latched onto Jones: "Dr. Jones, when exactly did His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince arrive in Gass planet? Why didn't you tell me about such important matter?"

Edgar had been struck by lightning continuously, and Justin hadn't had time to care about these things. Nevertheless, he remembered about them now.

He actually hadn't known that His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince had come to his planet. How could it be?!

There were so many people on the scene, and Jones was absolutely the most shocked one. He had just examined Edgar the day before, and he was sure that Edgar's magic core had truly been shattered. Then today Edgar had went through thirty-six lightnings, and after getting struck for several rounds, the scales on his body had changed, his fallen beast had actually awakened the bloodline, and he had even become a human!

This was unscientific!

However, even though Jones thought it was unscientific, but he did not show any of it. He blinked and put away all his astonishment before he faced Justin: "I also don't know when His Imperial Highness came to Gass planet. He only came to me two or three days ago."

"Why didn't I know that His Imperial Highness came two or three days ago?" Justin asked again. The degree of recognition of Edgar's face was so high. It was impossible that he could arrive quietly, ah!

The Imperial crown prince was still single and also powerful . . . . Every day at home he saw his own sub-beastman son stare obsessively at the crown prince's poster as his beastman son watch the crown prince's video to learn some fighting skills. Even if Justin couldn't recognize the emperor, it was impossible if he couldn't recognize the crown prince.

"When His Imperial Highness arrived, because he was about to awaken the bloodline, he could only stay in his beast form. So everyone regarded him as a fallen beast." Jones explained with a smile. "Didn't Jeress and his men bring back a fallen beast and a sub-beastman from the forest a few days ago? It was His Imperial Highness and the sub-beastman who was protected by His Imperial Highness just now."

Although Gass planet was a planet, but its population could not even compare with that of a district of the capital star. Justin was very familiar with everything here, and he also knew everything that happened here. He knew Major Jeress, and he also knew that Jeress and his men had brought back a sub-beastman from the forest.

At that time, even when he had heard of it, he had thought that handing over such trivial matter to Jones to deal with was good enough. He hadn't expected it to be nowhere near a trivial matter, ah. It was clearly a monumentally major event!

Indeed, since the beginning of history, the crown prince was the highest ranked person who had ever come to Gass planet! He wanted to apply for having multiple public spaceships come to Gass planet one trip a year, so he was going to rely on the crown prince for this undetermined matter!

No, now he was not satisfied with one trip a year. He should ask for multiple public spaceships to come twice a year. That's better!

"So it's like that . . . . Oh, by the way, His Imperial Highness was struck by lightning just now, *cough, cough*, did you take a video of the awakening of the bloodline? You must upload it to the official website of our Gass planet! Hahaha, His Imperial Highness awakened the bloodline in our Gass planet. Later on, there will certainly be a lot of strong people coming to our Gass planet to cultivate!" Justin suddenly turned towards the secretary behind him.

"It was videoed. I also found the full version of the video copied from people who came here early. As long as the editing is done, it can be posted on the official website for publicity!" The secretary immediately answered. He was as excited as Justin.

After they uploaded the video to their official website, was there any possibility that the capital star over there would connect Gass planet's internet to the star network in order to watch the video?

With only an intra-planet internet, one could not go to the star network to read the latest news or shop online, and all kinds of news of the capital star also lagged behind. It was really inconvenient.

No wonder many people now sent their children to remote planets to guard their children against internet addiction . . . .

"Let's make some preparations now. If all goes well, then we can find His Imperial Highness and ask for instructions about this matter." Justin said. The crown prince was scorched from head to foot; Justin reckoned that the prince would spend a lot of time resting and recovering. At that time, he would come find His Imperial Highness and ask for instructions.

Justin left, but there were still many people staying there such as Jeress and his men.

They more or less heard the conversation between Jones and Justin, and now they were totally horrified.

"That fallen beast is actually the crown prince! Isn't he just a fallen beast?" Jeca's voice was a little unsteady.

"From start to finish, he has never said that he was a fallen beast. We only assumed so." Jeress replied. His face was expressionless, but inside, he was already driven mad.

He had thought that the fallen beast was the sub-beastman's father, and he had even run to the fallen beast to tell him that he would take great care of the sub-beastman . . . . And in the end? The snake beastman was the crown prince, ah! After being struck by lightning just now, the crown prince had also kissed the sub-beastman!

He would surely get beaten up for fighting over a sub-beastman with the crown prince!

"It turns out that he's not a fallen beast at all. So many things finally make sense now. When we first met him, his suppression power was so strong. Which fallen beast can achieve it?" Another man from Jeress' team spoke.

"Yeah, the crown prince is truly worthy of being a crown prince. At that time, he didn't even touch us. So many men, and he just suppressed us all. I was speechless!"

These people had been talking about the crown prince while sighing with much regret. They admired the crown prince endlessly. As for the cute little sub-beastman . . . . Wasn't it just like breaking up? They were used to it!

It was at this time that they were suddenly surrounded by their comrade-in-arms.

"Jeress, I heard that you've been keeping company with His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince. How did that come about?"

"Jeca, is His Imperial Highness very powerful?"

"Jeress, is that the sub-beastman His Imperial Highness has chosen as partner? Will we have a crown princess?"

"Do you know how exactly His Imperial Highness awakened the bloodline?"

. . . . . .