Chapter 29

Chapter 29

(Thad's Hospital room Shower--------->)

“Mr. Martin, it’s imperative that you take this medicine in order to heal and to be pain free.” The quirky little Nurse tried again to get me to take that God awful pill, the one that made me feel like I was high all the time. I didn’t want it, I didn’t need it, and I just wished everyone would leave me alone and let me go home. It’s been three weeks since I have been hold in within these four walls and I have done everything that they have asked of me. I took the meds, I have been up and walking with physical therapy, and the Doctor said he would make the decision today if he was going to finally discharge me to continue to be seen as an outpatient before clearing me to go back to work. In all honesty, I just wanted to go home sleep in my own bed, use my own toilet, and have the damn privacy to rub my poor neglected cock raw if I wanted to.

Even my inner twink was a disgruntled bitch breathing flames of fire at everyone and anyone brave enough to come close to us. I needed my man that was the plain and simple truth of it all. Lance has been here every day even when he was on duty to see me, to hold me and pet me and let me know that he was missing me too. This morning was almost torture when he showed up in his dress blues with his high shine dress shoes and all his badges across his sculpted chest. He had a meeting the top brass about his newly acquired position of Fire Commissioner. I am so proud of him, but I knew he was not thrilled about the responsibility that would come with the title, but if anyone can do it, he can.

It was going to be kind of weird going back to the station, by the time I am cleared for duty he will have moved his office to the Federal Plaza across town, and Xavier will have taken the helm as Battalion Chief. Lance said he had some news for me and he was going to tell me when he got back from his meeting.

“Mr. Martin…” The Nurse called my name and tried to get my attention again, and I just looked at her and stubbornly crossed my arms over my chest.

“Listen, I don’t want to take that, it makes me feel strange. Can’t you ask the Doctor for something a little less potent? I am not in that much pain.”

She sighed heavily. “Sure thing, if that is what you want. Give me a few minutes and let me see what he says.” And she left the room taking those foul pills with her.

I was sore, but at least the burning throb on my spine had long since stopped. I was able to get up and walk to the bathroom on my own, and the Surgeon removed my bandagers yesterday. My mom had blatantly refused for me to eat hospital food and dispatched Henri to bring me three meals a day which meant food enough for six people at each meal. So food wasn’t an issue, but I wanted a shower in the worse way and my Nurse kept telling me when she is free. If she thought she was going to wash my boy bits or tries to help me wash then she was in for a rude awakening. I was going to bathe and wash my hair today even if it crippled me. I could just imagine what I looked like.

My little gay boy has been dropping hints by walking around in a biohazard suit and spraying Pine Sol everywhere, the little bitch. But I knew for sure that I am tired of Lance coming here when I am flat on my back and looking weak. He has been so terrified for me; it breaks my heart when he barely brushes his fingers over my skin like I was going to fall apart or something. No matter how many times I have told him that I feel better. Damn Kelly and Shaun for doing this to us. I hope they rot in jail for a very long time. The Police and the Fire Marshall had come by to tell me what was happening and they got my side of what happened during the incident, what I could recall of it at least. And when they told me about Shaun’s involvement, I was shocked speechless for awhile. I never suspected that he was carrying a torch for Kelly or that he blamed Lance for Kelly’s not being able to return his feelings.