Chapter 6

Chapter 6

(A picture of what the Ladder truck looks like------>)

Let's just say that after being frozen stiff  while spending few hours in frigid lake water had worked wonders for my poor overexcited cock, but the initial relief wore off when my balls tried to retreat so far into my body, they almost became ovaries. It felt so good as stood in the shower and let the warm water reheat fingers and my toes. I kept my face forward, keeping my gaze resolutely on the tiles in front of me, and I released a contented sigh. My muscles just melted as the blood flow returned to my digits. And I was too occupied with savoring the feeling of blessed warmth to pay attention to all the delicious nudity surrounding me. But I promptly cut my bath time short the minute a long, lusty groan penetrated my happy little bubble. And I slapped the faucet off and quickly scurried out of the room. I was sure I was red as a tomato, that moan could only have been caused by something sexual in nature, and I my blush got even brighter as I heard the amused chuckling followed after my hasty retreat.

I took my time with getting dressed in a clean pair of cargo pants and a company t-shirt. I was informed earlier that tonight was pizza night and I had chipped in my share of cash towards the food. So the guys didn't have to rush to get to the kitchen to make dinner. And from the sound of things, they were taking full advantage of the shared shower now that I was in the know so to speak. I muffled profanity drifted from behind the closed shower room door. I told by twitching cock to behave and quickly tied my boot laces and headed straight for the stairs. The aromas of garlic and Italian spices tickled my nose as I rounded the corner and entered the dining room.

Robbie and Daniel were already there piling slices of piping hot pizza on their plates. My eyes almost popped out of my head, there had to be at least ten large pizza boxes on the table along with two trays of chicken wings, another huge tray of salad, and piles of garlic bread. Oh God, I was so going to have to go for a run or hit the gym this weekend. In a way I am glad I am off as of tomorrow night for a week, but then again I am going to miss the station house, and hanging out with the guys. I grabbed a plate, but Robbie took it from me and handed me a tray instead, and instantly my heart started fluttering away in my chest, because I knew exactly what it meant. I had to take the big man his dinner. Jesus, why me? I rolled my eyes at Dann'y smug expression, it was like he could read my mind and he knew just how the chief affected me.

Walking carefully to make sure I didn't drop the dang tray, I made my way across the station and I wondered why the chief's office and his sleep room was way on the other side of the house. I wondered if it was on purpose. Maybe it was because the guys could probably get very vocal in their activities, judging from the shower scene earlier. That alone would be a good enough reason for wanting privacy, especially if he wasn't participating in said activities. Gosh, this tray was heavy. I wondered how the hell Robbie expected the chief to eat all of this, yeah the guy was huge, but come on already. Finally, I walked into his office and his inner door was open. I balanced the tray with one hand and knocked on the door frame with the other and waited for permission to enter his inner sanctum.

When I didn't get a response, I took a tentative step into the room but I didn't see him anywhere. I hurried over to the desk and laid the heavy tray down and something told me to get a move on, to leave the food and go on my merry way, but no. That little Devil sitting on my shoulder had to be in cahoots with my inner twink, because I spied another open door off to the side of the room and it was half open. And I felt the little jab of the devious Devil and my feet carried me towards the unknown doorway instead of taking me back the way I had come from.