Chapter 23

Chapter 23

**A/N- this chapter is in Nate's POV...**(Warning)...yes, hardcore Warning!!!!!!!!! Read in private while not eating or drinking Warning!!!!!!!!!! @anuhhere enjoy the music video I posted, it's right up your alley...lol

(Xavier's bed---->)

Following Xavier's instructions to the letter, I found myself naked and kneeling on a bed of cushions situated in the middle of his bedroom floor. My hands were resting palms down on my thighs. I had followed each and every one of the directions he had sent to me via text message earlier. And now my nerves were threatening to get the best of me as I sat here waiting for him to acknowledge me. Xavier was dressed in a loose pair of faded jeans, and his wide chest was bare. He was leaning against one of the massive pillars of his four poster bed. Robbie was on his knees in front of him with his face resting against one of those tree trunk thighs. He was currently running his fingers through Robbie's curls while the full force of that commanding stare was directed right at me.

"Baby, I think it's time to clear the air. I want to know what is going on in your head. I can feel your anxiety from all the way over here, and I want to know for sure if you are in this relationship or not. I want to know what's holding you back." The big man stated, and I was going to open my mouth to protest, but I knew it would be a lie. I did have my fears about being the third wheel in this threesome, and i felt that maybe I wasn't as valuable to this trio as they seemed to think. And yes, those thoughts were holding me back from giving myself completely to these men.

My breathing hitched and I had to look away as he pushed away from the bed and Robbie gracefully rose to his feet and followed him over to where I was seated. Being naked while he was asking me to bare my soul made me feel exposed and vulnerable. But I guess that is what he was aiming for, sending me the message that there was no hiding from each other within these walls and in this relationship. He took a seat in front of me and he waved his hands for me to come forward and I did. Xavier took my by my wrists and maneuvered me until I was straddling his lap. My half hard cock twitched and showed it's appreciation at Xavier's proximity by quickly filling and pressing against his awesome abs.

Robbie cuddled up next to Xavier's side and slid his hand into mine and entwined our fingers. I studied the both of their faces, and I saw nothing but acceptance and affection there. Dropping my gaze to the middle of Xavier's sculpted chest, I let everything out. All of my uncertainties, all of my fears, and my feelings of inadequacy. And the both of them sat there and let all of it pour out. Xavier petted me through all of it, gently massaging my stiff shoulders while Robbie shifted his position. He was now glued to my back with his arms and legs wrapped tighly around me. It was a testament to Xavier's strong legs to have us both sitting in his lap wrapped around each other the way we were.

All of a sudden Xavier moved and Robbie scurried out of the way as I landed flat on my back amongst the cushions. I could only blink in surprise up at my big man as he used his huge body to completely covered my much smaller frame. I had no choice but to spread my legs wide to accommodate him, and at the first brush of his jean covered groin pressing against my naked shaft almost had me releasing all over myself.

"Let's me make a few things clear." He growled in my ear, the sound shuddered down my spine and pooled in my balls. Robbie had now resettled himself against my side, and his elegant fingers were now busy brushing my hair out off my forehead. But I was totally focused on the serious brown gaze burning into my wide eyed one. "You are gorgeous, one of the most beautiful men I have ever seen. You are no less important to me than Robbie is. Robert was with me first, he surrendered to me after I earned his trust, and he has loved me through all of it. I allow him the freedom to share himself with the crew, but I confident because he knows where his home is. When we first met, I didn't like your attitude towards your brother, but I still found you to be absolutely stunning. And the more I get to know you is the harder I want to work on getting you to trust me enough to give me your heart as well as your submission." He leaned down and licked my trembling lips.