Chapter 24

Chapter 24

A/N- this is in Lance's POV, that is all enjoy. You guys have a few guest character's lol, the amazing Rupaul as Mistress Dominique. Let's see if you can figure out what story of mine they are from, I trust my die hard fans will know immediately, enjoy the video, Maroon 5, "Moves Like Jagger." xoxo

 Stepping out of the shower, I grabbed my towel and dried the excess moisture from my skin before wrapping the material around my waist. I rolled my tired shoulders, and I had to admit that the hot shower helped to soothe some of the tension that I had been carrying all week. Between the Mayor becoming more amandant about me running for the upcoming Fire Commissioner campaign and the mystery behind the sudden outbreak of fires being deemed to be caused by arson, I was so ready for my days off. I wanted to do nothing more than spend the entire five days cuddled up with my man in bed the whole time.

 But I had to get tonight's festivities out of the way first. Today was Robbie's birthday, and his Master was throwing him a V.I.P. party at the club they sometimes frequented. The place was owned by a long time friend of Xavier's. I only met the man a few times, especially when we had to go The Dungeon one night when the twinks there decided to take over the kitchen and cook for their Doms, but they wound up setting the industrial ovens on fire instead.

Gah, I didn't relish spending the night partying, but you know the old saying about all work and no play and all that jazz. I chose my outfit for the evening, and I settled on dark jeans and one of the V-neck sweater’s Thad was so fond of, I even chose one to match the colors of my eyes just for his benefit. I slipped my feet into my loafers, sprayed on some cologne, and ran my fingers through my still damp hair before leaving my house.

The drive downtown on a Friday night was slow going, and by the time I pulled up and parked my truck, I was already an hour late to the party. Thad had sent me a text message earlier to let me know that they were having cocktails in the V.I.P. area, and just to give my name to the doorman when I got there and someone would bring me to wherever in the club they were. I made my way to the entrance doors and a big guy wearing leathers and holding a clipboard asked for my ID and members card. I told him I was a guest and he scanned for my name and gave me a smile as he called another man over. I was led inside, and unlike the first time I had been here during their fire, the place was packed.

It took everything in me to keep from gawking at the half naked to naked twinks being led around by their Masters. I passed another area where there were all kinds of demonstrations going on, the music and the sex all around me was pounding and I found myself fascinated by it all. I knew I liked to dominate my partner in the bedroom, but to take it to this level was not my thing. But to each is their own, more power to them.  We came to another door and this one was guarded by to beefy guys and they nodded at the young man before removing the velvet rope and letting us pass through. We followed the stairs downwards to another area were the music from upstairs was completely muted.

I almost gaped again when I was led into an opulent room; this area housed several private booths curtained off by ruby red draperies and dim lights. It seems that our party were the only group occupying the space and they pretty little twink finally stopped at a table and I immediately recognized Xavier sitting there with Chuck and Shaun, along with two other huge men, one was blond and the other was dark haired. I wasn’t sure of the color in the dim lighting.

“Hey man, glad you could make it.” Xavier said as he stood up to shake my hand. “This guy right here is Dean and the other one is Nolan, my friends and owners of the club.” He introduced everyone to me and I shook their hands and took a seat next to Xavier looking around trying to figure out where the rest of the crew was, most importantly where was Thad?  But I was distracted by Dean thanking the pretty young man for bringing me down and the delicate little guy just folded himself into the man’s lap. Then, it dawned on me that the young man belonged to Dean. He was proudly wearing a very impressive Gold and Diamond collar. Dean caught me looking and politely introduced the sweet young man as Martin, his partner and his submissive.