Chapter 25

Chapter 25

(Center table in Lance's Foyer------------>)***Warning**** 

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God....Ah!" I threw my head back  and I almost climbed out seat and over the console of Lance's truck in order to get away from that damnable hand of his, it didn't matter if I twisted myself to the left or to the right, that maddening fist still held firm to my now over sensitized shaft. It was like someone lit a fire under my ass and with each pull of his fingers up of down my engorged erection  was almost unbearable. "Please, please...." I made an desperate attempt to get some kind of reprieve, but Lance was just as determined to drive me insane. All the way home from the club, his busy hand latched onto my dripping cock and he brought me to the very edge of an all consuming orgasm just to pinch the base of my throbbing member and deny me my sweet release at the last minute, only to start frustrating  process all over again.

My inner twink was writhing in the middle of the bed, thrashing and he lay there spread eagle and praying for deliverance on the top of lungs. I was almost in tears by the time Lance spun the big truck into his drive way and slammed it into park. I did whimper when he let go of me long enough to pull  me over the console, and over the driver's seat. He picked me up and threw me over a massive shoulder and kicked the door of the truck closed. All I could do was just hold on for the ride, praying that my unzipped pants stayed where they were until we got inside. I am sure of any of his neighbors were outside they were getting any eyeful already. My body shivered with anticipation, but I was a little fearful at the same time. I have never seen him so primal, so animalistic, the intensity burning within his eyes made my mouth dry and my ass clench tight. Even my brazen little slut didn't feel up to the challenge as he held up a little sign that said, "HELP!"

The front door slammed and the noise had my heart racing even faster. I felt his hand tugging at my shoe and I lost one and then the other, while I was still hanging on for dear life over his shoulder. He bent over and set me on my feet and I immedaitely went to back away from him in order to gain my wits about me, but he had other ideas.

"Oh no you don't baby. That ass is mine. You have spent a majority of the night shaking that thing at me, enticing and teasing me with it, now, I am going to claim it. You need to be reminded who it belongs to." He growled against my lips a second before he captured my bottom lip in between his teeth and gave the tender flesh it a sharp little nip. The next thing I knew my hands were up over my head and my shirt was being pulled off of me, followed quickly by my pants, and my boxers. I was left standing there in nothing but my socks. "Don't you dare move." He barked the order when I began easing away from him. I jumped and my muscles locked in place as he made quick work of removing his clothes. I gulped as he tossed the individual packets of lube and a few condoms on the center table behind me, he must have gotten them from the complimentary bowls that were located all over the club.

My eyes devoured his awesome physique, but I felt like his trapped prey as he stalked towards me. He crowded me backwards until my backside made contact with the cold marble of the circular foyer table. I hissed as the cold surface made contact with my heated flesh, but the chilled temperature of the furniture against me did absolutely nothing to cool the fire raging within me. Lance bent his head and those delicious lips captured mine once again, and there was nothing gentle about it either, it was all teeth and tongue, nipping and biting. My fingers dug into the sinew of his shoulders as I hung on for dear life. His strong arms were like boa constrictors wrapped around me. I gasped into his all consuming mouth when he lifted me off my feet and planted my ass on the edge of the table. The cold tickled my tingling balls but I paid it no mind.

"Do you know how insanely sexy you are? Do you know what you do to me, you sexy fucker!" Lance snarled as his fingers tangled in my hair and he pulled my head backwards exposing my throat. His hot mouth immediately latched onto my spot and he sucked, and tongued that erogenous zone until I was an incoherent writhing mess. I bucked my hips and drove the wet tip of my member up under his heavy balls and he grunted and I felt him lunge forward. I jumped when something heavy crashed onto the floor, but he wouldn't let me ease away far enough to see what it was. But I had an inkling it was the vase of flowers, and I knew for sure when both of his hands grabbed my upper thighs and I went backwards. His large hand was their to cradle the impact of the back of my head against the unforgiving surface of the table.