Chapter 15

Chapter 15

(Xavier's House-------------->)

 *A/N- this chappie is in Xavier's POV and um...Warning...that is all, enjoy. And oh, please enjoy the video John Legend's, "Tonight."**

Watching Nathan interact with Robbie was a fucking hot, but little did that sweet boy know that he was going to submit to me and be glad about it too. I could almost laugh out loud that the little bit of delicious thought that he was in charge of this situation. I had to hand it to him though, he was a real tough little spitfire, but that was only going to make his surrender even better. Robbie giggled from the back seat of my BMW, and I watched through the rear view mirror as Nathan nuzzled his neck and my already rock hard dick pulsed and made me shift in my seat. Fuck, going home to my house has never taken this fucking long. Robbie mewled and I knew he trying to work me up even more on purpose, and his naughty ass was going to get it. As much as I loved the other guys, they were my buddies, my friends with benefits. But Robbie, Robbie was mine, my boy, my pup, and most importantly, my lover. No one but the chief knew that I am a Dominant fully immersed in the BDSM lifestyle, and that Robbie was my submissive. Although I am sure the crew has worked it out for themselves, but they have never broached the subject with me, and I never had the inclination to dominate any of them.

I turned the corner onto my street, and I almost sighed out with relief as my house came into view. When the other guys first saw my car and my home, they used to razz me all the time about it. But it never bothered me, I came from money, and I will never apologize for that fact. I was actually proud of it, but it wasn't my money. It belonged to my parents who worked long and hard to amass their fortune. My mother is a surgeon still running circles around those poor interns at the hospital, and my father's law firm handled some of the most scandalous legal cases out there. He was an attorney to the mega rich with several high power lawyers as his partners. I didn't want the kind of stress in my own life that my parents seemed to thrive on. I just wanted to he a hero, and maybe find someone that would let me take care of them, and in turn they would make me the most important person in their world, and I found that in Robbie. And just as I see it shimmering under Nathan's cockier than Hell attitude, but it's was there nonetheless and I was going to be the one to draw it out.

Robbie snagged Nathan by the hand and practically dragged him into my house. I just ambled along behind my naughty pup, carrying the case of beer in one hand and the wings in the other. Willing my throbbing cock to me patient the whole way indoors. I didn't miss the awed expression on Nathan's face as he took stock of my home. I kept the interior simple but elegant, it was my man cave and I was rather fond of it. Robbie took him towards the den, and I went to set the food down in the kitchen and stored the beer in the cooler. I grabbed a few bottles of water and some plates, utensils, and napkins, and piled everything on a tray and made my way through the house until I came to an abrupt stop in the entrance of the den. 

My sweet baby had cued the audio system and the sultry sounds of John Legend's. "Tonight." was playing as he worked his luscious body, dancing sensuously on front of our guest. Nathan sat there transfixed as Robbie slowly unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his creamy skin, and the toned muscles of his slender torso to the man's hungry gaze. My eyes dipped and I licked my lips in anticipation of tasting that rigid cock pushing up underneath his jeans. The poor man didn't even notice when I advanced into the room and set the tray down on the coffee table. His beautiful eyes followed every move that Robbie made as he continued to make the man pant for him. I decided to kick it up a notch by removing my own shirt and hanging it on the back of the sofa. I kicked off my shoes and left myself dressed only in my low rise jeans, and I popped the top button for good measure. Giving him a view of my trimmed pubes and just the thick root of my aching cock. Yes, this should have that boy begging for it.