Chapter 4

~Not Edited~

Niall woke up to warmth behind him and in front of him. Someone was messing with his hair, and there was a hand on his hip. He smiled, although his head was pounding, and he turned over to look at Liam. "Hey." Niall smiled making sure he wasn't bumping Cyris awake.

"Hi." Liam replied. "you look beautiful when you sleep." Liam whispered and Niall smiled some before the pounding of his head became way more than he could take. He slipped out of bed.

"Be right back." He mumbled checking his pockets for his tramadol bottle and went over to the bathroom, he shut the door and took a deep breath. He took two of the tramadol as instructed on the bottle, he just wanted to numb the feeling in his head for a bit, he'd be able to take just a little more tonight when Cyris was asleep, and Liam had hopefully gotten ready for bed.

Niall followed the pills with water before he went back out and crawled in next to Liam. Liam had smiled and pulled the boy close to his chest. "I missed you, so much." he mumbled softly and rubbed the blonde's back.

"I missed you too, so did Cyris." Niall nuzzled his nose against Liam's chest and smiled softly.

"Tell me about it, he's gotten so big." Liam whispered sadly looking over at Cyris. He's missed a majority of his child's life. Germany, two years when Cyris was just an infant/toddler, and this past year and a half. As well as a few months here and there at the reserves every year.

"He's also getting worst." Niall whispered and Liam shushed him quietly.

"Lets not worry about that now." Liam whispered. "How have things been going at home?" Liam asked brushing back Niall's hair.

"Okay... Things could be better... but it's okay." Niall shrugged slightly. "Cyris hasn't got medical insurance any longer, and I can't get his wheelchair, and they're gunna drop him at therapy if I can't get the bills paid..." Niall rambled.

"Calm down." Liam whispered and kissed Niall's head. "How have you been?" he asked softly.

"I-I've been better." Niall smiled some.

"I'm home now love, you haven't got to worry about a thing," Liam smiled. "Cyris is gunna go to school when he gets up and we get him ready, and I'm going to take you home..." Liam slipped his fingers under Niall's shirt. "and make some way overdue love to you."

Niall blushed and hesitantly pulled his husband to his lips. The kiss was slow, and sloppy. It's been the best they've shared in forever.

"Papa?" Cyris mumbled softly, his little voice sounded so tired. He sat up when Liam didn't reply, he sounded close to tears when he said, "Daddy? Papa still here?"

"Yeah sweetheart, Papa's still here." Liam finally smiled as the toddler crawled between him and Niall.

"I stay home today?" He asked softly.

"I'm afraid not, little soldier." Liam smiled laying on his back, getting Cyris in his grip he tossed him in the air a little and caught him as Cyris giggled and squealed. "I'm afraid you can't miss any school, you've already missed a lot with your doctor's appointments, have you not?"

He nodded shyly as Liam threw him up again, and gave his little cheek kisses. "Lets go get you some clothes and you can get on the bus with Aali and Aarya." Liam mumbled and Niall smiled softly.

"Louis said Aarya would lend him something to wear." he piped and Liam smiled carrying Cyris out of the room. Now that he knew what was in store for him when he got home, he felt as if he could take just one more tramadol. These things were stronger than his percocet's. He had to be careful. He only let himself have one more, and he was functioning just fine. Almost two years without being able to touch each other, had to build up some sexual tension between the two.

Niall rarely got a release whilst Liam was gone, sure he'd try, he'd try his hardest, but then he'd either have to stop because Cyris was having trouble with something (Niall would have been in the shower at this point [A/N: MY BOYFRIEND SAID IT WAS EXTREMELY HARD TO MASTURBATE IN THE SHOWER, NO JOKE]) or because Cyris had woken up from a nightmare and wanted to sleep in daddy's bed.

-

Cyris had gotten on the bus with Aali and Aarya. Liam had taken Niall home and as soon as the door closed, they were kissing. Just slow and sweet, against the front door. Liam had gotten Niall's shirt off and laid him back on the couch, him just mouthing along the pale skin. Niall let out a soft moan, god it's been too long.

Liam's hands were everywhere, they'd eventually made it upstairs, he's missed so much. He's missed touching Niall most of all. He's loved him since they were young and he can't stand the thought of not being able to touch him. He couldn't and now he can.

"Liam." Niall mumbled softly, keeping his eyes squeezed tight as Liam moved his hips forward. "Been a long time." He mumbled biting down on his forearm. Liam only grunted in response gripping Niall's hips tightly.

"Look so pretty." Liam mumbled and smiled some, he's imagined the moment. "Hold it sweetheart." he whispered, pulling out to lie Niall on his back. They kissed again, slowly, neither of them going too fast with anything. Liam inched his way back in and they'd both finished off happier than anyone could be.

------

A/N: sorry it took me so long, I was playing Neopets.

Idk how long this chappie is, I haven't got a word count.

Comment about your thoughts and stuff, sorry for the half-assed smut ;-;

Now I'm just gunna ramble.

NEOPETS IS THE BEST THING EVER TBH IT'S GREAT.

Im wearing a 1D tee, and I've got like 10 different ones, so yeah.

My stomach hurts and Chad was rubbing my tummy earlier, and it felt really nice, idk.

Except when he grabs my fat -.- I hate that though.

Maddie is the most amazing, beautiful girl on this planet and no one can change my mind about that.

I miss Ali ): She's been grounded and my wifi hasn't been working, so I haven't had much of a chance to talk with her.

Ellen is my most amazing best friend, I just. God. You're wonderful.

I drew Louis, I'll put it on my Instagram like tomorrow if any of you wanna see. Idk

Ive got an entire list of celebrities to draw and I really don't like how I draw anyway,

my art teacher said I couldn't worth shit, and like my friends/family say Im great at it but I don't really believe that haha.

Uhm yeah well here's this.

Laugh, okay yeah.

Im leaving now.

bye

~Celly C.