Chapter 3

~Not Edited~

"Seriously Cyris," Niall was frustrated already, and now that the six year old dropped a plate, and it shattered across the floor. He was even more frustrated.

"Daddy, I didn't mean to! M-My hand." Cyris started tearing up, sniffling. Niall sighed and stepped over the shattered plate pieces scooping up the toddler before he kissed his cheek and wiped his tears.

"Your hand's been bothering you huh?" Niall whispered kissing his forehead as the little boy continued to cry.

"I just- I try to help! I not do it and mess it all up!" Cyris cried burying his head into daddys neck. "I try help like Aali and Aarya do!"

"I know you do bug, I know." Niall whispered rubbing his back. "And daddy's sorry he was upset with you. It was an accident." Niall looked at the picture of Liam on the wall and teared up himself, kissing Cyris' shoulder. "Now go wash up, we're gunna write Papa letters tonight."

-

Niall and Cyris sat down to dinner together, and Cyris kept dropping his fork, which made Niall even more depressed. As his sons disability is starting to affect him more and more and he hated it. He always thought that his legs would go first, that he'd need a wheelchair before he started to need vocal machines, since he wouldn't be able to use his arms. They'd have to buy a speech to type software for their computer. Niall was counting up the bills in his head for a good five minutes before he heard Cyris sniffle.

"Bud... what's wrong?" Niall asked looking up at him.

"I can't do it!" He frowned and weakly wiped his eyes. "I stupid, and not even feed myself!" He wailed and Niall stood up picking him up.

"You aren't stupid." Niall whispered softly and kissed his shoulder multiple times. "You're very, very, smart and you're just special. You just need a little extra help darling. You're okay. You're fine." Niall whispered to him and brushed back his hair. "As long as you think you can do it, and not give up. you can. Now sit back down here, dry those tears, and finish your dinner." Niall pecked his lips.

It took a bit, but Cyris finished his dinner, all by himself. Niall sat at the table until he was done as well.

-

Louis had been lying in bed for about an hour and a half, both Aali and Aarya were laying down for a nap and he'd had a bit of time to himself to rest. He sighed when he heard the doorbell ring and he went to get it. He saw a man, taller than himself. Dressed in a UK forces uniform, with a bag beside him. "I know this is the wrong house, but I'd like a bit of help." The brunette smiled and it made Louis squeal.

"Of course! Come in! I, should I call him? Ask him to bring Cyris over?" Louis rambled helping the man inside. He just shook his head.

"Not yet, I have an idea. I want it to be a complete surprise. It took the team forever to get permission to fly back here, and by the looks of it, Ill be out for a while."

-

"Niall, I seriously need someone over here with me. Zayn isn't home and Aarya is sick. Just please." Louis pleaded through the phone. Niall sighed softly.

"Alright, gimme ten minutes to grab some things and Ill get Cyris and we'll go," Niall whispered softly, stuffing a tramadol bottle in the pocket of his sweats before he scooped Cyris up, out of his bed and put him in the car.

Niall pulled up to Louis' with Cyris still sleeping in the car. He couldn't carry him in as Niall just didn't feel like it. He was depressed and he had a terrible headache. He hadn't taken anything today, thus the tramadol in his pocket was his only solution.

He got out of the car and woke Cyris up, holding his hand up to the door. He knocked gently and waited for Louis to answer. It took forever and Cyris yawned looking up at Niall. "Is Uncle Lou even awake?" He asked softly.

"I hope so baby boy, daddy doesn't wanna drive back home." Niall smiled at him and the door opened. Louis greeted them both with hugs and a kiss for Cyris.

"The guest bedroom is set up. Cyris can stay in there, or with the boys, it doesn't really matter." Louis smiled widely. How could he be so perky this late at night? Niall nodded.

"Cyris can sleep with daddy, no need in waking the boys up." Niall whispered picking up the toddler and walked in. He helped Lou up the stairs and walked down to the guest bedroom. Louis was standing at the door of his bedroom. "Goodnight." Niall said raising an eyebrow, turning the handle of the door.

"Goodnight," Louis smiled and Niall opened the door, seeing a brunette sitting cross legged on the bed, leaning on his arms. A smile was toying at the man's lips and Niall stood there stunned as Cyris wiggled around screaming, "Papa! Papa!"

"Cyris!" Liam laughed standing up to pick up the toddler bouncing on his toes excitedly. Niall had tears in his eyes and Liam was crying as well. Giving Cyris numerous kisses as he just hugged the child, so glad to have him back in his arms again.

"I missed you Papa." Cyris sniffled giving his father a giant kiss on the cheek. Liam smiled.

"I missed you too little man." He whispered and sat him on the bed, sliding off his hat, putting it on Cyris' head, before he turned to Niall and opened his arms. The blonde smiled widely stepping into them, nuzzling his nose against Liam's chest, as it's been an entire year, since he's been able to touch his husband. "Thank you Louis." Liam whispered looking over Niall's shoulder to see Lou. Louis shrugged, Aali and Aarya smiling as they stood beside him.

"It was no problem." Louis replied and Liam just held Niall tighter.

"I missed you so much." Liam whispered into Niall's hair, Niall couldn't make a sound. Couldn't get out a word. Liam tilted his chin up. "I love you so much." He mumbled pecking his lips once, twice, three times.

Niall wrapped his arms around Liam's neck and kissed him a bit deeper, just smiling, all sloppy. "I love you. I missed you." Niall finally replied.

Liam borrowed a pair of Zayn's sweats to sleep in and crawled in the guest bed with Niall and Cyris between the both of them. Niall couldn't help but cry, one, his husband was home, and two, he couldn't take his tramadol.

-------------

A/N: [1,136 words]

Awww just so much cuteness.

Im gunna try and have more updates out tonight, Im thinking one for ELA.

I dunno when Ill update FMBTO,FYBTS next, it may be on hold for a little while. Idk

Comment

-Celly C.