Chapter 29

~ Not Edited ~

Niall had the most wonderful dream, it was about his prom. More of a memory. He gets it a lot anymore. That night, Liam and Niall went together as friends yknow? They just went for the music and to see if anyone would ask them to dance and whatnot. Niall was in the darkest green colour, and Liam was in the deepest purple. They looked wonderful.

Liam actually had a few guys ask him to dance. (Considering as people neared the end of their last year, they started coming out). Niall not one person, so he sat and watched his best friend dance and dance and he watched someone (whom was taller than Liam) kiss the boys forehead. He watched Liam actually lean towards the boy.

Liam had been watching Niall though, Niall was who his mind was on. He wanted to let that boy have a great night. He wanted to make sure the boy was having fun. So when he'd bid farewell to his last dance partner (other than Niall) for the night, he held his hand out to Niall and gave him a smile. "Cmon, a boy like you has to do something with those hips."

Niall just blushed, but nonetheless took Liam's hand. He was grinding against Liam, and the couples around (whom happened to be the kids that werent picking on the boys for being themselves) were cheering the boys on. Liam having his hands in the air for a bit, just allowing Niall to work his hips. But then he moved his hands to his waist.

That mightve not been the day they went "all the way" but it was the first blowjob Niall's ever given anyone. They'd snuck away to the bathrooms and they didn't think for a moment that it was awkward, but Liam couldn't keep himself from pushing into the blondes mouth, or holding his head still to the point he was gagging. Niall just felt so good around him. He'd never experienced anything like that. Ever.

Niall remembers Liam being a bit messy too, and he remembers having to go home with... Liam on his jacket and pants. As it'd dripped. Having to explain to his mother very awkwardly that he'd just sucked off his best friend. Because she knew her son, and with one look he'd come clean about anything. He couldn't lie to his mumma. Maura asked him if Liam had asked him on a date, and his cheeks got red and he'd sheepishly said no. He knew what he'd done and he wish he would've at least waited for Liam to ask him out or something. "He just asked me to dance out of pitty im sure..." Niall continued.

"why do you say that?" Maura asked, cleaning the jacket right in front of him as he sat at the island on a stool. He had on this shirt he got from derbyshire and a pair of basketball shorts as well. He was blushing like a maniac and he shrugged.

"Everyone was asking him to dance, and he danced every time, and no one asked me and then he did..." his words trailed off and Maura laughed lightly.

"Im sure he likes you darling." she said quietly.

Niall loved waking up from that dream, even if he was hard when he did. He loved just lying there, recalling the slow dances and how close they were. He remembers Liam subtly kissing his neck, thinking he wouldn't notice. His skin tingled every time he thought about it.

"Daddy?" Cyson asked, poking his head in the room.

"Yeah?" Niall asked, rolling over to look at Cyson.

"Jayke just called, he wants me to come over and stay the night!"

"What did papa tell you about answering the phone?" Niall's first question to the boy was.

"No to..." Cyson mumbled softly.

"I suppose... you can... can you get your brother ready to go see nan?" Niall asked and Cyson nodded, squealing as he pulled the door shut. Niall shook Liam a bit and smiled some. "Li... baby get up." Niall whined. Liam yawned and rolled over to look at Niall.

"what is it blondie?" Liam asked rubbing his eyes. Niall just bit his lip.

"Can you uhm..." he trailed off and Liam chuckled, nodding before dipping his head under the blanket.

-

Niall had dropped Cyson off at Jayke's and he'd taken Cylie to see Maura. As Liam said he'd help out and go to the grocer for Niall. Niall hasn't spent much time with his mum recently, after he'd gotten off the pills. His mum was his main lifeline.

So Cylie was sitting on Niall's lap, drawing pictures with the crayons Maura had given him as Niall sipped at his tea. "how've you been doing darling?" Maura asked sitting across from him.

"Well. Cylie's still feeding and Liam's giving me a bit of a break so he's doing our grocery shopping. Cyson's staying a friends house tonight. uhm... nothing else is really happening."

"Your anniversary is coming up isnt it?"

"Mum... we arent married anymore remember?" Niall said and bounced Cylie on his knee. It was just as hard on Greg to remember that Niall and Liam had gotten divorced.

"Im sorry sweetie... I just forget..." she sighs softly and frowns a bit.

"I know... It's not a big deal. We're getting married again though. So..." Niall chuckled and she smiled.

"That's the way to look at it darling."

"Na!" Cylie giggled holding up his drawing for his nan to see.

"Oh it's beautiful!" she exclaimed. "can i put it up?" she asked and Cylie nodded. She put it up right next to drawings Cyson and Cyris did. She missed her second to oldest grandson. Everyone missed him a lot.

"Mum, can I ask you something?" Niall bit his lip gently and smiled a bit, finally working up the courage to admit one more thing before he left.

"Of course baby boy." Maura smiled softly.

"Did you happen to keep the crib we gave you from Cylie?" he asked and Maura just looked at him. She smiled and he smiled and Cylie just grinned because both daddy and nan looked so happy.

"Are you saying...?"

"I am... Liam and I had talked about it right after Cylie showed up." Niall smiled, seeing as this was the only baby they'd actually planned. Their other three just... popped up. As soon as Niall had recovered from Cylie they were back at it, trying for a fourth. They've been going on it for months, and about a month and a half ago, Niall and Liam sat down at the kitchen table looking at their first scans of their baby (about three months). "We're keeping Cy still. So we decided on Cyan Jeremiah for a boy, and Cyrstin Jane for a girl." (Cyrstin pronounced Kirsten and Cyan pronounced Kyan in this case.)

"That's so great darling! You're having yourself quite the little family you know?" Maura smiled and Niall just nodded.

he knew, and he knew very well.

---------------------------

A/N: [1,185 words]

guess if its a boy or a girl!111!!!!!1!1!!!!!1!1!

after i finish this im thinking about working on Fool's Gold mainly, on English Love Affair when I can. breathe. is on hiatus until further noticed, and Take Me To Neverland will have to wait until I have time to write it bc it is a sequel and there arent many reads on the first story anyway so

comment comment comment pls

-Celly Azad