Chapter 28

~Not Edited~

Cyson had asked daddy and papa to take him to this art museum. He claimed it was because he took a keen interest in art. But he actually wanted to show him the painting Cyris' did. Cyris' was always good at painting, until he got up into the final stages of his life.

Papa had Cyris' paintings tucked away in his office. He did a lot of abstract, and for being fourteen, he was exceptional at it. Cyson was told by the art teacher that they'd had this little wing in the museum for students at their school, usually for secondary school. They'd put Cyris' work in there for a "as in memory" type thing.

So Niall had packed up Cylie, gotten Liam off of work for the day and taken Cyson to the art museum. Cyson had grabbed Liam's hand and Niall's dragging them to where Cyris' artwork would be displayed. Niall tearing up at the sight of 'Cyris James Payne' on a little golden plaque on the wall and Cylie getting immediately upset by the sight of Niall's tears.

Liam offered to take Cylie from him but he just shook his head. "Cyson... is this why you wanted to come here?" Cyson nodded.  Cyson explained each piece of artwork, just as his brother explained it to him. "This is all beautiful baby boy." Niall whispered, wishing Cyris could hear him. Niall teared up a little and Liam wrapped his arm around his waist. "He was my first baby." Niall sniffled as Cylie knocked his head onto Niall's shoulder.

"I know sweetheart."

"I just wanted him to graduate. At least." He whispered. "I wanted him to show the world he could do it. He could break the mold and live past twenty-five." Niall had a few tears running down his cheeks as Liam carefully passed Cylie to Cyson. He pulled Niall into a hug and kissed his head.

"We all wanted that baby... but he couldnt. He knew he couldn't, as hard as he tried. You could see him trying baby." Liam whispered and Niall nodded, trying to keep himself from crying.

"I know."

-

Cyson and Cylie decided they wanted to go on a picnic, so Niall had packed them up whilst Liam was at work and took them to the park for a picnic. Cylie sat on Niall's lap as Cyson sat in front of them. Cyson eating a sandwich and Cylie drinking from his bottle. "Da! Da!" Cylie whined when he pointed at the swings. Wanting his daddy to take him on it because it looked like fun.

Niall took his baby boy on the swings, and he took him down the slide, and he let Cyson play his games and feed the ducks. Cyson helping Cylie carefully. Cylie had ended up scraping his knee up at some point, screaming bloody murder. This was the same park Niall always brought Cyson and Cyris too when they were younger and Niall had so many memories wrapped up here.

Niall and Liam had so many dates here. Picnics, walks, they'd even made out in one of the bathroom stalls. Liam literally had Niall pressed up so tightly against the back wall, his bum was against the top of the toilet, his feet on the toilet seat. Liam's legs straddled the toilet itself and Liam had Niall's hands pinned against the wall. That first year of their relationship was crazy. They loved it. Hands in each others pants, at restaurants, betting for the life of them they wouldnt get caught. They almost had a few times and that's when Liam had went so far as to MAKE Niall release. Usually, they'd just work the other up and say that was enough before they got kicked out of the venue and registered as paedophiles or something.

Niall remembers the day they conceived Cyris was sunny and wonderful and it'd actually happened in the laundry room. Nothing's scarier than not expecting your fiance home and then having hands over your eyes and kisses on your neck. Liam could tell you he should've thought that through more. Niall was scared to death, once he realised it was just Liam. Liam had a hold of Niall's shoulder shoving into him from behind. Having to move his shirt after shedding his jacket and shoving his trousers to his ankles.

Niall remembers their first fight too. They were about nineteen, arguing over something incredibly stupid. Niall had been at work all day, and they'd called Liam this morning and let him have the day off. So when Niall came home Liam was still sitting in his basketball shorts, and no shirt, their house was a mess. But Liam was a messy person. Niall's told him countless times to clean up after himself if he makes food. But nope. He'll grab two or three beers, leave the bottles out. He'll make a sandwich, leave the plate on the coffee table. If he was wearing one, he'd pull off his shirt and throw it anywhere. If he made anything to eat, he'd leave the dishes for Niall to clean up when he got home.

Niall was just absolutely sick of it. When he came home that day, almost fifteen years ago, he'd literally stepped in front of the telly where Liam was watching a derby match. Niall would've sat and watched as well if he wasn't as pissed off. "Babe, c'mon. I love you, but you make a better door than a window." Liam said pressing the beer to his lips.

Niall just frowned and flipped the switch turning it off. "Clean up your shit." He stated plainly, not losing his nerve. Liam just looked at him and then rose an eyebrow.

"You're the one that needs to be cleaning this up Niall. I'm not the housewife."

"Neither am I Liam. For one, I'm not your wife, I'm your boyfriend. Two different genitalia love." Niall rolled his eyes a bit short. "I've worked all day and you've sat around making a mess." he was frustrated. Liam just pulled a smirk.

"I work all the time Niall, and then I come home and fvck you senseless. You can at least cleanup a little mess after the man you love yeah?"

"Im done cleaning your shit up all the time Liam. Don't you get that?" Niall groaned frustrated. "I'm done living in your filth. If you aren't going to pick up after yourself like a grown man, I'm gunna go stay with my mum until you've got your shit together."

Let's say after that, Liam did clean up after himself. 

---------------------

A/N: [1,102 words]

So,

two more chapters + epilogue and it'll be over.

this story took a cruddy ending. ugh. im sorry ):

I'll probably try to finish ELA up soon, probably not, bc still no inspiration. I'm really gunna need a push with that one. BUT IM KEEPING FOOL'S GOLD UP THIS TIME FOR GOOD. So... Read that yeah?

What do you think about Early Niall and Liam? Do you guys just want the next chapters as a bunch of flashbacks bc i really have nothing else planned. I suck at writing so much and this story is being ended quickly and it makes me feel bad but im not extending it.

-Celly Azad