DL Part 6 2/2

Everyone this is the other part of Part 6. Enjoy! Please Comment, Vote and Fan. 

The sudden shuffling in my room awakes me up from my restful sleep. I start at sudden fear of danger, my chest tightens and my heart accelerates in anticipation.  But, suddenly my memory comes rushing down. Then I remember that I am married and the noises are probably from my husband getting ready for breakfast.

Couldn’t he be any louder, than I am sure everyone will know the prince is awake?! I groan at the sudden change my life is going through. It feels as if I just got my family back, and I am supposed to leave. I don’t want to leave and go to a place I barely know. Will, I be able to adjust to it or will it take a long time?

I turn to my bedside and check the time of my alarm clock. 7:00. I get up from bed and see that Michael has taken the use of my bathroom so I am going to have to crash in my sister’s. I hope she is already made us of it so there are no problems.

I go to my wardrobe to see if I can find anything to wear when Michael cheerful voice reaches my mind.

Good morning, sweetheart. There is no need to find anything to wear. I have already gotten you a new outfit. Turn around and look on the bed.

Good morning to you too but, there was no need to get me a new outfit I have plenty of new outfits I haven’t worn yet. But, thanks anyways, that was so nice of you.

I turn to see a emerald slik dress, matching earrings and necklace placed on our bed. It’s exquisite.

Mike, it’s lovely, thank you.

Aww.. Honey, there is no need to thank me. Glad you like it. I got this dress since it matches your eyes.

Ok. Are we going somewhere today?

Yes, as a matter of fact. My family decided to come here for a visit than we all will leave together. We were hoping for them to come yesterday but, there was a crisis situation which held them. They will be here soon. Than later this afternoon we will be going out to a friend’s place of mine who has held a party in honour of us. It’s not much of a distance from here. I didn’t know it would be very close, in fact you may know them.

Nice. Well you finish up with your shower and I will go crash my sister’s bathroom. 

Alright.

I grab my dress and jewellery. Head downstairs to my sister’s room. The room is empty. Surprisingly, Mira has gotten up early. I close her door and head to the washroom. Once in the bathroom, I lock the door. Strip off my clothes and take a shower.

The shower was relaxing on my restless nerves. Once done, my shower. I wrapped my towel around me. Dry myself and then brush my teeth. Once I finished with brushing my teeth. I put my dress on.  I dry my hair with the blow-dryer. Put my necklace and earrings. Wow... It does look good on me.

I use my sister’s makeup. Look in the mirror. Satisfied with how everything looks. I come out of the bathroom and head back to my room. Once in my room, I notice Michael isn’t here. So I head downstairs before I go look for him I will grab something to eat.

In the kitchen is my brother, Mira, my parents and Aunt Erica. Ohhh....shit... how I forgot about my aunt, who was always there for me, not present in my wedding.  How inconsiderate of me. How can I not notice an important person from my family not there?

I remember at the time when Michael and I were waiting for my family to come back, that I asked why everyone one was home he said.....  

Melissa, everyone has left to give us some privacy, they knew you wouldn’t take this betrothal too well. Miranda only knows of our betrothal but, not of who we really are. She is human, 100%, not like us. We are human but, not fully, we have the blood of witches and warlocks. Sometimes, once in only a thousand years, there is a human born in any powerful Spellers family. Our kind is known as Spellers. We have laws like humans and in our laws it states that no human may know of our existence even if they are a member of your family. She may live with you however your deepest and darkest secrets should never reach the ears of a human. She doesn’t understand why we must marry immediately for the reason known to us but, because of me being a prince and to follow my duties as future king and present prince. Everyone including your aunt knows of us being a witch herself. She will not be present during the wedding for reasons that include making our leave tomorrow possible. She regrets for missing the wedding however, if for the safety of everyone she will miss an important occasion.