Dark Life

Hiiii everyone this is the first time I'm posting my story, the characters and plot are all mine. I hope u will enjoy it. Let me know if its good or not... Plzz comment about it. If u like it or not. If you do then I will finish the story. So it is incomplete. Anyways here it is ......... 

( A/N BTW the picture is of Melissa the main character) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dark Life  

My life wasn't the easiest life any girl or boy in my family has ever had lived. Not that I know of. Forget my family, I haven't heard of anyone's life like mine.  

My name is Melissa Rivers. I am sixteen years old. I have a brother and a sister. My brother Joshua is 23 years old and my sister Miranda 18 years old. I come from a very wealthy family unfortunately, in my own family I am treated like I am a witch. (Which sucks like hell because when we meet for family dinners they stay as far as they can like im a some deadly diease that they don't want to catch.) My parents bless them don't treat me as my beloved relatives (jeeze I can choke on the word beloved.) My sister and brother have always kept a good distance from me. My parents and aunt are my saving grace in this fiasco.

I am not a effing WITCH but, incidents have always led everyone to believe  I am a witch. One of the reasons why my sister has always kept a distance from me was when I was young around the age of five or six she had her friend over. They were playing in our room that we both shared and I joined them. When her friend gave me an electronic toy talking doll that she brought over, for me to play, unfortunately as soon as I touched the doll, it made weird sounds. (Like when the radio goes berserk, just like that, my first reaction was to cover my ears. But instead-) I gave her the toy back and it stopped making the noises but, when she gave me the toy back once again it started doing its freakish business. From then on my sister kept her distance from me because her friend called me a witch and said if she still wants to be friends with everyone thenshe better keep her witch sister away from them. When I over heard their conversation (it was hard not to)  I sobbed my eyes out and went to my mom. (Just like any little girl would do.)  My mother calmed me down than telling me it will get better and to be strong. My mother advice fell to the deaf ears of god because as I grew up my sister than my brother left me alone. I couldn't always rely on my parents. I can't share secrets to my sister and have my big sister's advice. My brother wasn't there to tease me, nor was he there when I needed a shoulder to cry on. He wasn't there when this guy stalked me wondering where is the witch going now. Curious little douchebag. My aunt and I became so close that she is more of my best friend than my aunt. 

Whenever I touch someone, they get an tingle sensation down along their spince or if I touch any electronic object that's not mine it makes weird sounds (like what happened to the doll) but, I notice that if I touch an electronic object that the owner doesn't want me to touch, something unexpected happens with the object. I can feel someone's aura, if their intentions are wrong my whole body screams to get away from that person. I can't be a witch because I think it's an intuition I possess. When I touch someone, there are people who like the feeling but, when they hear that I am known as a witch they accuse me of putting a spell on them. They are people who don't like it at all and stay away from me.

When I was small my parents hired a nanny to take care of me and my sister, when both my parents weren't there to care of us. All our nannies came on the first day, however never came back. They resigned after their first day by just the touch of me. So, it was hard for my parents to get a nanny however, my aunt said she would love to babysit us.

My brother use to be very close to me but, when he started having friends who disliked me intensively our relationship sort of drifted apart. As I got older, I never got to see much of Josh. I basically hate my life because as I get older the more my loved ones drift apart from me.