Part 3

BTW the picture is of Michael >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here's Part 3..... Enjoy if you like it then please vote or fan.

Michael P.O.V

"I would have come later but, the danger has become worse...." I trailed off as soon as I noticed that Mel was about to faint when I caught her in my arms the power coming off her aura was so powerful, that her radiant aura mingled with mine. Created a totally different colour than the normal aura I have read on others. The prophecy...... so it was right. I am only completing the betrothal contract in order to respect my parent's wishes and in order to protect my people.

I gazed at the woman I am supposed to marry. She's a dark haired beauty. Her green eyes turned into emeralds has she got angry. The prophecy that many heard when I was born was that the woman I will marry will be a powerful witch as I am, our joined forces will make a powerful union between two families.  

She is also supposed to be the woman I loved in my past lives. I never once believed in re-incarnation but, when I met her today, it felt as if I known her all my life. Even the visions didn't give me the certainty.

Now, with all haste now, I am supposed to take her home with me where she will be safe. All our enemies will hear that I came for her and they will do their best to stop this reunion. But, I am already smitten with my fiancée that I will make her mine before they come. But, while I told Melissa what's happening I picked up some of her those thoughts that weren't able to be shielded by her barrier since she was too upset to care. Which totally pierced my heart is that she isn't at all happy with.

It was as if she was working out a plan to get her out of this. I guess her family didn't tell her about this. It may be a big shock for her that she couldn't coop up with.

But, know there is no turning back. I carry her back to the house. The house is quiet and peaceful since her family went out to give me the privacy to have her agree to it first. Since her parents and aunt don't want to force her into anything and her brother strongly agrees but, they are also worried about her safety as well that why they only agreed to this. If she doesn't come home with me where everyone awaits for her. Then all the enemies will find away to kill her so she never changes her mind. They killed her many times before. A warlock and witch can live for only 2 thousand years but, the more powerful you can live even longer. While I was growing up and she was a kid and they were successful in killing her many times that the union became impossible. Every time she died, I did too.

My aunt, Josephine can see into people past lives and grant them the vision to see, what they were. My aunt did gave me the visions, than my faith on re-incarnation grew and I noticed that when I found out about Melissa my incomplete part that I never notice of empty part that filled in with her liveliness. My life feels complete; I just need to get my beloved to agree with this.

Melissa POV

I am falling down. I scream for help but, there is no one there. How am I falling from the sky.........suddenly I hear someone telling me to wake up and I open my eyes and see a gorgeous guy in front of me. Looking like he really cares for and something pierces my heart and everything comes flooding back memories from my past lives...what really.......OMG yaa...... that is true......because people don't wear clothes like that now. It's like a photo album. Yes, my love it is true. Says a voice that I know that isn't mine. Who said that, I asked panicking. It's me Michael. Since you remember everything, our bond grew stronger and we can communicate telepathically. I could only send you my thoughts when your shield is up but, when its down I can hear all your thoughts.

"So it's true." I told him out loud.

"Yep, it is."

"Well it's going to take a while getting use to."

"So you will come home with me."

"Yes." I replied while blushing. When we are going home we will have to get married this quickly.

"Yes, but, we will take it slowly and you know what we will have it here and them celebrate at home. I loved it when you home, instead of your home.

My blush turned scarlet.

He pulled my hand toward him and put a diamond ring on my third finger.

We waited for my family to come home and so then we can have a small covenant marriage. While we waited Michael pulled me in his arms so he can tell, that I am real and he is not dreaming. I know this from his thoughts because he is totally not hiding anything from me. He opened himself to me, to read him like an opened book and so I did the same.