Part 6 1/2

Part 6 1/2

Once we finished eating our dinner, no one talked nor left the table. It was as if they aren't sure what to do. I was quite surprised with the way my life is turning out to be. I was just getting adjusted with being married with a total stranger. Yes, I understand he isn't a stranger but, on what basis, supernatural power.

Based on visions, prophecy and whatnot. If you told me about this before, I would have laughed in your face. Even I seeing auras doesn't feel as supernatural. Like it's a third eye for me but, that's beside the point. Like when I was being ridiculed being a witch and suddenly turns out they were right. But did they want to be right......?!

"Mel, you're alright?" Interrupts Derek from my whirlwind of my thoughts.

"Wh-What.... Sorry, I wasn't paying attention." I ramble off. Flustered with myself. I groan inwardly. Why oh why can't I not be inconspicuous like I was before.

When everyone was so busy with their own lives, doing their own thing or saving the day or whatnot.

"I asked if you're alright, since you looked pale to me suddenly. Is there something I should know of?"

Man... He knows me so well. I don't want to talk about this right now infront of everyone, so I change the topic.

"Forget about me, why are you all so quiet. It's like as if all of you have gotten a death sentence."

"Honey." My mother says soothingly. "It's been a long day. With so many surprises in one day. We need things to go in a slow pace or if things continue like this then it will be hectic and you won't able to enjoy them as days go on."

Whoa! My mother and I are thinking along the same lines. I wonder when that started happening. Am I aging more in my mind then my body shows? Yikes, I better hope for a more boring life then have an old soul.

Well, even being an old soul isn't a major flaw in my life like the problems infront of me now. Like I am married to someone I know but, still feel like some present that needs to be open. I have some sorcerer I barely even now who thinks to be in love with me, plus I'm already taken. He should have known better than give his heart away to the girl he just met. He is no werewolf that just imprinted on me the second he laid his eyes on me. Nor is he Jacob and I, Renesmee from Stephanie Meyer's Breaking Dawn. If there is such thing as witches and warlocks than there may be werewolves....?! Wow, that would be amazing to know about werewolves, I read so many fantasy novels on werewolves. Anyways, getting back to my worries, seriously this guy problem should have stopped when I got married. Not, bring another guy in my life. When I barely looked at him in his eyes, I felt the anger running hot in his blood that sends chills through my spine. I wonder if Andrew might do something stupid, that will shift my life more in thorns.

I thought my life is taking a new turn and bring good in my life but, it looks like its bringing problems in my life. I wish with a snap of my fingers all my problems will disappear and I can live my boring but, problem free life back.

While I was busy in my thoughts everyone probably decided the newlyweds need time alone, so they all left me alone with Michael. Oh no... This is going to be awkward right now. Hell, I don't even know what's expected of me. By the time I worked myself anxious with my fears. Michael walked up to me from where he was sitting, stretched out is palm for me to take his hand. I took it gratefully, thankful for this distraction away from my fears. As soon as my palm touched his all my fears just vanished, felt to minor, that it didn't matter anymore.

You, ok? I felt the tension in you but, it disappeared in a second. What, has gotten you all worked up.

I groaned. So you can feel my emotions too.

Yes, sweetheart. I can but, your emotions must be very strong for me to decipher it from everyone else since you have a talent for hiding your emotions even though you don't know it yourself.

Sweet!!! I am glad since, I don't want you to be able to pry into my emotions whenever you want too. Trust me, I will never hide anything from you but, once in awhile I want to have my own privacy.

Don't worry about it. I understand. Come on, let's go to bed. We all had a tiring day.

We go upstairs to my bedroom. When I enter my room, I am amazed with the changes done. My room was a plain white, now has a lavender, purple walls. My single bed is now a king sized bed. My clothes and his are in the closet. Looks, like we might be staying longer than anticipated because he has brought all lot more clothes than for staying here for a few days.

I grab my white, lacy night gown and go to the washroom to change. I change from my dress in to my nighty and rinse off my makeup. Brush my hair and teeth. Like I ritually do every night for bed.

Once I finished, I come out of the washroom to see my husband already changed and in bed with his eyes closed. I walk up to my side of the bed. Pull the velvet purple covers. Settle down and wrap the cover around me. I was about to close my eyes when Michael pulls me over to his side. Wraps his arms around me. I contently lean to his warmth. He kisses my forehead then gives a light kiss on my lips. Then he settles down in the pillow. After a while of silence I notice the rise and fall of his chest that tells me he is fast asleep. A few minutes later, I fell asleep.