Chapter XVII - The baby is born

Gabriella POV

——10 months later——

I was laying in my bed with the baby in my arms. Aiden was nowhere to be found, he disappeared. I really wish to know where he went. What if his parents denied him having a child and forced him to move out without seeing me. The hospital walls were white as always, I was with these weird tubes and everything. The baby that just came out still crying, trying to catch air. I am glad that atleast my mother is with me.

"Who is the father?", a nurse asks me. "Aiden Gallagher", I reply. The nurse looks at me with a disappointing look. "The Gallagher family denied any relation with the baby", the nurse told me. My heart dropped, Aiden's family went that far making a statement that Aiden cannot see nor have the child. Fucking pricks.

But what happened next was like some prophet send me luck. "Dad! Let me fucking go! This is also my child! I put my semen in her! It's mine", I could hear Aiden yell. "If you go in there you are not my child anymore! I will make official papers stating that!", his father threatened him. "You are horrible, I don't a father like that, bye!", Aiden walked in the room. When I saw him he was bruised all over. What the hell is wrong with his parents! "A-Aiden", I said weakly looking at him. "Yes I finally came, somehow", Aiden replied sighing. Aiden looks at the child he made. He picks him up, yes it is a boy. "What should we name him? And don't you even think of giving him the number Five", I chuckled. "I will call him Daniel, since our friends are in safely now", Aiden said chuckling too. "Good idea, I agree on that name", I replied.

Aiden signed the papers for the babie's name and gender all that things needed. The nurse looked at the paper. "What about the religion?", she asked. "There is no religion for my child, he can choose for himself", Aiden replied smiling. "As you say", the nurse took the signed paper and went out. "Daniel Gallagher, what a nice name", Aiden smiled. "Yeah, I can't wait to marry you", I told him.

Suddenly the door busted open and police officers came in grabbing Aiden. "Your parents want you home now", one of them told him. "You are moving out right now", the other told him. Aiden's eyes widened. "Let me go! I will not leave my son alone", Aiden tried fighting back. Soon Aiden felt the pain of the stick that the officer used on him and a taser through his body. "Aiden!", I cried out. They took him away, for real.

Aiden POV

I woke up on a couch, I saw my fathers face looking at me. "Finally, let's get away from this town", he said standing up. I realised what happened. "I am not moving!", I yelled. "Don't you dare speak back to me! I am not letting you become a teen father and date a poor person, people like them are only after money", his father replied. Aiden couldn't believe what his father was saying. He shook his head. "This full of bullshit, you talking none sense! Gabriella is not a gold digger", Aiden replied. "I don't care now pack, we are moving!", his father raised his voice. As Aiden stood up he heard his father murmur these complete rascist things that made him snap. "Oh lord what if she is mexcian, all damn criminals", his father shook his head. Aiden made a fist and went towards one of his trusty drivers and ordered him to assassinate his father. "He is a racist, spoiled prick! I want him dead! Now!", Aiden hissed. The driver nodded and loaded his gun. As his dad was turned his back towards the door, ready to enter his office, the driver gunned him down having a surpressor on the handgun. The driver had gloves on so no finger prints can be found. He placed the corpse on the chair and put the handgun in his hand and positioned it like that, so it looked like a suicide.

"Done, he is gone. I made it look like a suicide", the driver told him. "Very good now drive me back to the hospital", Aiden ordered. The driver did so and they drove off.

As they arrived Gabriella was no where to be found. "Where is Gabriella Huston, I am her boyfriend and father of Daniel Gallagher!", I told the nurse. "The baby was taken in care by the mother and Gabriella, well. I am sorry she died", the nurse looked at me. I was in shock, how! Why! Tears start building in my eyes. "Where she now", I asked. "In the hospital's morgue, we need to see why and how she died", the nurse replied.

I turned towards my driver. "Bring me towards her house", I ordered him. We went towards his car and drove off. When we arrived I knocked on the door. Her mom opened. "Oh Aiden, you made it back. You probably heard about Gabriella, oh my poor daughter", her mom said almost crying.

And that how it was, I was a single father of my child.

——-10 years later——

I was sitting with 9 year old Daniel Gallagher by the lake, where I was sitting once with Gabriella. I told him a lot about her and even showed him some pictures. They told me that they found cyanide inside her body. It was probably my father who did that to her. That's how the story ends with the love between Aiden and Gabriella....