Chapter XI - The Juvenile

Aiden POV

I was in an orange bus, I was chained so I couldn't move my hands nor feet. I wore an orange onesie like real criminals wore. I sat beside a boy his hair was not to long nor short. He was chained too just like me. His eye brows were kind of thick but not to much. His eye color was brown if I saw correctly, he really looked mexican a bit. One of his eye was damaged, there was an eye patch on his right eye. "Uhm, hey", I started the conversation. He looked at me. "Hola, what's up", he replied. "Eh just wanted to start up a conversation, kind of bored on this bus", I replied. "Well what's your name", he asked me. "Aiden Gallagher, nice to meet you. What's your name?", I asked. "Sean Diaz, nice to meet you too", Sean replied.

"So tell me your story Sean, what happened", I sighed. "Well, my friend over there", he shows over to a kind of hippie guy. "Finn, he had this stupid plan to steal money from a druglord, we got caught and my brother who know where he is called Daniel defended us and ya I ended up with a damaged eye and in Juvenile", Sean explained. "How about you?", he added. "I got falsely accused of rape, no one wanted to believe me I am innocent and got send here", I told my story. "I understand you man, the world is unjust", Sean shook his head. I saw a girl next to that Finn guy, she also looked like a hippie. "Who is the girl next to Finn?", I asked. "Oh that's Cassidy, she tried stopping him but ya no chance with that", Sean replied. "I really hope your brother is doing fine Sean, how old is he", I asked. "Nine years old, I hope too. I think he took the money we tried stealing and vanished somewhere. It really worries me", Sean replied. Wow nine years old and alone God knows where.

We soon arrived and the bus passed an opened gate and parked near a building. We exited the bus and stood outside the building in a row. "Welcome criminals, as you see you arrived at Juvenile! I am sure you all know why you here. I am here to fix your criminal minds and prepare you for the real world. Everyone of you will get a number and you will be called by your number! Your name doesn't matter here you are not a human here but a number! Who gives a single shit about you anyways, you are criminals!", the officer spoke. Then another officer handed everyone a sticker with a number on it. I was number... what a coincidence! I am number 5! I chuckled at that. "What is so funny number 5! Huh! Chuckling because your enjoyed your crime?", the officer screamed in my face. "No sir!", I replied. "I know this face from somewhere, oh you are Aiden Gallagher, the actor. Well here you are a no one and a piece of shit!", the officer laughed hitting my leg with the thing police men use to hit people. Shit that hurt! "Now go inside and in every cell there is one bathroom and 2 double beds, one has to sleep on the upper bed and one down! You will get your sheets. On the cell door is your number! If I don't see the beds made perfectly I will rip off the sheets and you will do it again! Now scram!", the officer yelled.

I walked towards my cell. There was the number 5 on it. I looked at the other numbers. Number 8, 4 and 2. I walked in and sat on the down bed. I saw Sean walk in the cell. Thank god someone I know. Wait Finn and Cassidy walked in too. "Yo kid scram up, I want that bed", Cassidy ordered. "Yo Cass, please don't start. We are in trouble already. Take my bed", Sean told her. "Thanks Sean", she replied. "Thanks Sean, that was kind of you", I thanked him. "No problem man, I really don't need more trouble than we have", Sean replied getting on top. I started making my bed. The officer entered our cell and looked at the beds. "I am impressed, good work", he simply said and walked out. He locked the cell behind him when leaving. I layed in my bed just thinking and listening to my cell mates talk.

"Sean look I am very sorry, it's all my fault. I feel really bad", Finn started talking. "Finn shut your mouth, I don't want to talk about it", Sean turned around trying to avoid Finn. "I told you Finn! But you never listen! Never! How many times did I tell you to stop, huh? But no! You don't fucking listen!!", Cassidy yelled at him. "Then you just...", she got interrupted by Sean. "Shut up both of you can you!!", Sean yelled at them. "It's enough! I just don't want to think about that horror! Daniel is somewhere out there god knows what's happening and we are here and can't do anything, I am fucking worried!", Sean let out a few tears out. Wow I feel bad for Sean, really bad. "Uhm, this isn't any of my business but Sean is right, can we just calm down and not talk about it. Sean I am here for you anytime, just that you know", I reply. "Thanks Five", Sean called me by my number. "Why did you call me by my number?", I looked confused. "Oh I did? Crap I am sorry Aiden. Excuse me", Sean apologizes. "It's fine", I reply.