Chapter II - Abusive Father

Aiden and I were watching the whole night movies on Netflix that Aiden fell asleep on my bed. I woke up completely groggy seeing a shirtless Aiden sleeping next to me. I nearly screamed again, when I kept calm. I didn't want to wake him up.

I reminded myself today is the first day of school. I really felt like sleeping until noon. I slowly stood up, I had some pijamas on of course going towards the bathroom. I had eventually to wake up Aiden. We are going to get late for school. When I finished my business and combed my hair, I went back finding Aiden waken up. "Goodmorning", I smiled. "Morning, dang that was a fun night last night", he said going through his hair trying to wake fully up. I was only hoping we didn't do anything crazy last night! I wasn't ready to have anything like sexual intercourse with any boys yet. I checked my room in detail to find if we did anything. Well I had my pants on that's a win. "What are you doing?", Aiden asked. "Uh, kind of checking if we had sex or anything", I blushed. "Don't worry, we hadn't had anything like that. You were so tired that we fell aleep very fast", he replied. He got out of the bed and I saw he had some pants on. Did he sleep in his jeans? Must have been very uncomfortable. "You slept like that?", I asked. "Yeah, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable, so I kept my jeans on", he replied going towards the bathroom. What a respectful boy, I really must say.

We get downstairs towards the kitchen and there was my mother. She didn't know Aiden was sleeping in my room, I have to find an excuse. "Morning dear, how did you...", she stopped when she saw Aiden. "Oh who is this boy?", she asked. So let me explain you something, my natural hair wasn't orange I was not a red head! I always had like a gold hair color but since I also watched Riverdale, I fell in love with red heads so I dyed my hair. My mother has the same hair color I should have. Gold! It was long until her shoulders, she always loved wearing these weird 60s housewives outfits. Don't ask me why. "I am Aiden Gallagher, nice to meet you ma'am", he put his hand out for a handshake. She accepted it. "Nice to meet you too, my name is Judy, Judy Hudgson", she replied smiling. Wait she didn't ask anything about last night? I am confused. "Sit down, don't be afraid I am making breakfast. The most important meal of the day", she kept that positive smile. Why the heck does my mother remind me of Grace Hargreeves? Am I still in a dream?

Aiden whispers into my ear. "Why does your mom act like Grace?", he asks me. So I wasn't dreaming. I simply shrugged. "Mom? Are you alright? You seen very happy today", I asked a little creeped out. "Well, to be honest with you. Your mother just got promoted! Isn't that crazy?", she looked at me. "Wow, good job mom, I am proud of you", I replied. Let's not mention my stupid father. It was two years ago when my mother caught my dad having an affair with one of his coworkers! When she comforted him about it, he just left! Just like that abandoned me and my mother. My mother stayed strong and started working as a business woman. Yes she has a very high degree in things that go in that direction. That's what she told me atleast. She served us our meals and we ate in peace. "So Aiden, what you do in life?", did she really just ask him that? Doesn't she know who he is?? I felt like punching her. "Mom! Don't you remember? He was the actor playing Five! In this show I showed you", I replied. "Oh! I see it now! I didn't recognize you, I am so sorry", she apologized. "It's fine ma'am", Aiden replied smiling. Aiden told her what he likes other than acting.

Then suddently I hear our front door open. What! Who the heck was that! "Honey, I am home", I heard a drunken man shout aggressively. Dad! What the heck was he doing here!! "Gabriella go hide with Aiden! Quickly!", she starts panicking. I could hear real beatings! My dad was beating up my mother why! I was useless I couldn't do anything!

Aiden stood up and cracked his hands. What! No! "Aiden what are you doing!", I tried stopping him. "Just watch!", he smirked and went behind my psycho father. He took something metallic and hit him on the back of his head making him collaps. He tied up his arms with something he can't escape from. "Call the police now!", he ordered. I nodded and he kneeled down to my mother. "You alright ma'am? Hey stay with me, help is on it's way", Aiden comforted her. Help came quickly and arrested my dad. They said if he sets foot towards our house again they will come immediately. I looked at Aiden, he was a real superhero. "Thank you so much, I was so useless", I looked him in his green eyes. "Don't say that", his hand went across my orange hair putting it behind my ear. His eyes were still on me. Come on kiss me already! I know you want it! Then I felt his smooth lips touch mine. My eyes widened then soon they were closed. I enjoyed the kiss. He broke the kiss and smiled. "Is that what you wanted, say it", he whispered his hand on my cheek. "Yes Aiden, I always wanted you and that kiss", I whispered back. "You are so beautiful Gabriella Judy Hodgson", he whispered back giving me another kiss.  A paramedic interrupted us. "Are you Gabriella Hudgson?", he asked. "Yeah, that's me", I replied. "You may come with us, your mother needs you", he his voice sounded like in a rush. "Go Gabriella, I will see you in school hopefully, don't worry about me", Aiden said looking at me. I nodded and hugged him tightly. "See you later Aiden", I said waving. "See you later my love", he waved back.