Chapter XVI - The hospital

Gabriella POV

I was sitting by Aiden, hoping he would wake up anytime soon. He still wasn't waking up. I sighed, I really couldn't do much, this idiot got arrested for attempt of murder so he is safe atleast. "I have to see my friend! Sean let me go!", I heard a young voice talk. It sounded like a child. I frowned and opened the door. The boy looked at me. "Uh, how may I help you?", I asked. "I am Daniel, Aiden's friend. I heard what happened so I came to see him", Daniel explained. "Daniel you are so careless", Sean sighed. "I am confused", I said. "Ok let's go inside and I will explain everything", the taller boy explained. I let the people inside. The hippie girl closed the door. "So first I am Sean, this is Finn and Cassidy and of course my brother Daniel", Sean introduced everyone. "So don't freak out but we are theoretically running away from the police, we got wrongly accused of murder", Sean explained. "That's why I said he is careless, what if someone sees us Daniel", Sean looked at his brother. Daniel ignored everything and ran towards Aiden looking at him. I looked at Sean, he is cute I must say. Wait Gabriella what the hell! Stop that!! "So, uh want some coffee and snacks?" I asked. "I want some choco crips!", Daniels head shot up smiling. I smiled. "Sure I get you that", I replied. Sean and the others told me they wanted a coffee. "Sure wait here, I will get you everything", I nodded exiting the room.

Daniel POV

I looked at Aiden, will he wake up? I really hope so. Then I saw his eyes slowly opening. "Aiden? It's Daniel, do you see me?", I smiled. "D-Daniel? W-What are you doing here", he spoke with a dry voice. "Hey someone has some water? Aiden woke up!", I exclaimed. Sean opened his bag and took out the bottle with water. "Here drink this", I gave Aiden the water bottle. He drank it and sighed. "Ok what the hell happened, please someone explain", Aiden spoke with a better voice. I explained Aiden from what I heard. "Oh, well that sucks. Where is Gabby?", he suddenly asks. "She went to get some snacks and coffee", Sean replied. Sean approached Aiden and they looked at eachother. "How is your eye", he asked Sean. "Other then that I am blind it's fine, I guess", Sean replied looking at me. "Hey! Stop looking at me! I can't do anything that I got damn shot!", I growled. "Whatever enano I am not going to comment on that", Sean replied. "Stop calling me that! For the last time", I crossed my arms. "Hey! Now stop throwing attitudes on me Daniel! Enough already!", he yelled at me. Cassidy jumps in. "Please stop it guys, no fighting now please", she tried calming the situation.

Then I saw Aiden tearing up. "Aiden? You alright?", I asked worried. "You really should stop fighting like that. Be lucky you have a brother Daniel, I am a only child", Aiden told me. "I-I am sorry", I said. "No don't tell me that, tell that Sean", Aiden sniffed.

Gabriella POV

I got the coffees and the snacks. Thank god they gave me a tray I can put these drinks on. I walked towards the room when I heard arguing and was that Aiden talking. Oh my gosh he was awake. Shit how am I going to open the door now. I think for a bit, maybe knock on the door with my foot? That might do something. I do that and Cassidy opens the door. With my big belly I walk in and place the tray on a table.

Was Aiden crying? What the heck! I looked at everyone confused. "Ok what happened here?", I asked. "Some casual drama laddie", Finn answered like he was high. Drama? Oh gosh what drama this time. "Ye know some brother drama, don't worry about it sweetie", he added. Don't call me that, gee. "Oh I see, well then take your coffee", I said. "Where my choco crisps?", Daniel asked. "Oh right", I took the bar out of my pocket pants and handed him the bar. "Wow thanks so much", Daniel said with an excited voice. He took it, unwrapped the candy and started munching on it. "So what your plan?", Sean asked me. "Well we will live together after he heals and wait for the baby", I indicated on my belly. "Damn girl, that young and pregnant? I wish you all the luck", Cassidy looked at me worried. "Thanks, it was kind of an accident. My mother will help us", I smiled embarrassed. Sean suddenly shot a stare at Cassidy. "What! what you starring at", she looked confused. "I think I understand his stare, he is theoretically asking you if you took the pill after you guys had sex", I replied. Sean nodded. "Of course I did! D-Don't worry", Cassidy blushed. Sean sighed in relief. "Well time to go guys, we have a lomg journey and yoy need to get to Puerto Lobos", Cassidy sighed. "If we had some money", Sean replied. Aiden smiled. "Let me help", he replied. "What! Aiden you don't..", Sean tried stopping him. "Shush, give me my phone Gabby please", Aiden asked nicely. I looked for his phone and handed it to him. He made a call. After the call he smiled. "A black car will pick you up and bring you to Puerto Lobos, the guy will hand you 100k $ in cash, spend it wisely", Aiden told them. Sean broke into tears. "Thank you so much Aiden, oh my god thanks", Sean cried. "Don't worry, I am here to help my friends", Aiden smiled. Sean looked at Cassidy. "I will give you the half", he told her. "No, please keep the money", Cassidy replied smiling. "C-Cassidy", Sean looked at her. "It's fine Sean, really. We will meet again for sure", Cassidy told him smiling. A hooting of a car echoed from outside. "That's for us, let's go Daniel", Sean took Daniel by his hand. "Goodbye Aiden, thanks for everything", Daniel smiled going out. Cassidy and Finn soon gone too.