Chapter VI - Revenge of the Bullies

Disclaimer!! This chapter is going to contain bullying, violemce, blood and rape! Yes rape! So if you have a feint of heart against any of this you may skip this part since I am gonna say what happened to Aiden when he will talk to his girlfriend, he will mention it! Enjoy!

Aiden POV

I went towards the changing room, just trying to mind my own business when I felt a darn jock hit my body against my locker. "Dating poor unpopular girls aren't we you trash!", the jock hissed. "Get your dirty hands of me! I swear!!", I yelled. "This time you wont kick me in the balls anymore! I will show you who the boss is today!", the jock smirked. I realised I was only having my boxers on. "Hey guys lets show this asshole who the boss is!", the leader supposedly called out. First they started kicking me towards the ground. Smashing my face with their firsts all laughing. Then they dragged me towards the showers and literally ripped my boxers away from me! What the fuck were they doing! They not thinking of! Then I felt the most painful thing in my whole life. One jock slammed his dick in my ass, started to thrust. They were raping me! Next I could feel tears build in my eyes! I was useless at this moment! I couldn't do anything! I started crying, the pain in my butt, that thrusting became faster. "Stop it please, I beg you. Stop!", I yelped. I felt a slap across my face. "Shut up! That's what you get for dating poor girls! Rich go with rich and not otherwise! Get that in your fucking head dipshit!", the leader yelled. "Please, let me go", I begged again. "This retard won't shut up will he, fine, you asked for it", I could see the leader take out his hard rock dick and ram it in my mouth. He grabbed me by my hair and started ramming, thrusting so aggressively, I coumd feel more tears run down my cheeks. I soon felt cum in my butt, then the next rammed his dick in my butt and started thrusting. It went on like that until all jocks were pleasured.

They stood over me laughing at me. I was laying on the floor, my feet were so weak, my butt felt so sore. "Come on, let this fucking nobody lay here, when I see you with her again. We will repeat this until you start bleeding", the leader smirked and walked out.

I started crying so loud I never cried so much in ages. I felt like I wanted to die just now! I couldn't handle anything anymore! I barely made it towards my locker, put my jeans on, since I didn't have my boxers and went out of the changing room. I stumbled towards the principal's office and knocked.

"Aiden! What in the name of God happened to you!", Mr. Edmond looked shocked. I almost fell when Mr. Edmond caught me. He sat me down on a chair slowly. "Aiden, tell me who did this to you!", Mr. Emond requested. "The jocks, t-they said if I date Gabriella Hudgson again they will rape me again and again", I took a deep breath. "That's what happened to me right now Sir", I added barely talking. Mr. Edmond couldn't believe his ears.

"I am calling the police, I know who you talking about, this is not happening in my school ever again!", Mr. Edmond said strictly. I started crying again, I was at my breaking point. Everything was hurting!

The ambulance came too and took me with them. My parents came after work to see me too. Gabriella got the news from one of her friends and she rushed towards the hospital.

I saw the door open and Gabriella step in. "Aiden! What happened, oh my god", she was always so dramatic. "Gabby, calm down, and sit. I will tell you", I replied. She sat down and looked my bruised face. "I was sexually assaulted, that's what happened. The jocks warned me. If they saw you with me again it's going to happen again", I explained. I could see Gabriella's eyes widen, then they contracted in that way when a person was about to cry. She started sobbing. "I am so sorry Aiden", she said shedding tears. "Stop that, it's none of your fault, Mr. Edmond called the police on them, so don't worry", I replied. I could see Gabriella take out her phone and pop up facebook. Next thing she screamed. "Aiden look!", she showed me her phone. They posted the picture of the rape as I would have enjoyed it, trying to frame me for having sex with them. My hand became a fist. "You know what, I am getting a lawyer, let me call Richard", I looked for my phone but forgot the nurse took it away from me. "Can I borrow your phone?", I asked Gabriella. "Sure, here", she handed me her phone. I dialed Richard's number. "Hello?", he answered. "Don't hello me, I just got raped amd framed! We need a lawyer in this second", I replied. "I am so sorry to hear that and yes I seen the picture Mr. Gallagher, it's all over the internet! We need to get it off quickly before the media attacks", Richard said through the phone. "Then find a lawyer fast!", I almost yelled. "Right away Mr. Gallagher", Richard replied hanging up. I literally started sobbing next to Gabriella, I couldn't anymore. First I get raped, next framed. Can't I just live with my girlfriend in peace? I felt Gabby hug me tight. "Shht, it's ok, we will fight this together, I promise", she whispered. I layed my head against hers, tears going down my cheeks. "Hey why don't you rest for now, come on", she whispered. I layed on my pillow and slowly closed my eyes. I could really feel all energy was drained of me. Next thing I remember me falling asleep.