Chapter IX - Pregnant?

I woke up feeling weird in my belly. I ran towards the bathroom throwing up in the toilet, caughing up the rest. What the hell is going on with me! Aiden woke up by the sound and entered the bathroom. "Gabby, you alright?", he asked. "I don't think I am. I just threw up", I replied. "Gabby, don't think that right now! There isn't a possibility that you are pregnant", Aiden looked nervous. Gabriella sighed. "I need to get a pregnancy test, that's the only way to find out", I looked at him.

Aiden nodded. I got dressed quickly and ran towards my next pharmacy. After two minutes I came back and took the test. My eyes widened, tears forming in my eyes. The text had two lines! No! No, No, No! I can't have a child this young! I started crying, I couldn't anymore. "Gabby, what is it!", Aiden knocked. "I-I, I am pregnant!", I said in a shaky voice. There was silence for a moment. "Aiden, are you ready for this?", I asked. Still silence. "Aiden!! Answer me! I need some support!!", I yelled. "I will support you Gabby, don't worry", Aiden answered finally. "So she is pregnant?", Aiden turned aroung facing Gabby's mother. "I am sorry ma'am, it's all my fault", Aiden said looking at her. "Well, if you are a good father and know what responsibilities you will have. I will have no problem. Just don't abandon her", she told Aiden. "I won't, I promise", Aiden told her. I unlocked the door and hugged Aiden tightly. "You have to meet my parents now, we need to tell them the news", Aiden kissed me on the forehead.

"What do you mean she is pregnant! Are you nuts!", Aiden's father yelled. "You are not having a child! I want an abortion! Did you understand!?", Aiden's father yelled. "I am not killing a human being! It's my child not yours", Aiden protested. "How dare you speak against me", Aiden's father slapped him. "You will do as I say!", he added. "I swear if I don't see an abortion, I will leave this house! I am not having my son have a baby this young", his father kept yelling. "Gabby let's go, can't handle him anymore", he grabbed you and you both went out of the house.

You went towards the lake when you kissed that friend and sat there starring at the lake. "Don't worry Gabby, our child will be in good care, I promise", Aiden kissed my lips. "I know Aiden, I am sure it will. But we have to finish our educations in order to give our child a good life", Gabby smiled. "True, that's why I came back to school, I wanted a degree atleast", Aiden replied.

I felt again sick and threw up in the lake. "Dammit! This child really makes my belly go nuts", I washed my mouth. "I can see that, don't worry I be here for you", Aiden patted me on my back.