Humor #1

Hi! I am so sorry for the late email, but here are my entries;

1. Title: Trusting the Player

Author: DarkSkyGazer

Summary: 

Trust.

In theory, it sounds so simple, so easy to trust someone. To have faith in someone. To entrust someone with your words, your thoughts, you heart.

In reality, it's not that simple. It's as risky as believing in love. There's just no such thing as love. Fact. Trust will get you back stabbed, even killed. Trust is simply stupid.

Or, that is what Heather Falls thinks.

After watching her father get brutally murdered by his own brother, she has made up her mind to never trust anyone.

And then she meets Aaron Parker.

He's arrogant, egotistical, rude, selfish, narcissistic, egocentric..... the list goes on forever. And he's the school player. He's the last person she should have faith in. He's ripped apart countless naive hearts, broken countless amounts of false hopes and faiths, shattered countless illusions.... So why does Heather find herself, slowly but surely, inexorably Trusting the Player?

Message to fans/voters: I haven't sent one yet, but it will be along the lines of; "Hey guys, I'm so sorry to disturb you, but if you had the time, could you please vote for Trusting the Player in this contest? I'd be super grateful! [insert link here]."