Fantasy #3

Thank you! :)

Title:

The Caretaker Saga: New Beginnings

Author:

Thadeus D’Andrea

Summary:

The world is an interesting place. The worst of people can be redeemed and the best can fall into disgrace. In the end there is only balance between the two extremes. This is where the Alliance comes in. Amidst the lands of magic, they strive to keep the world forever in this equilibrium, no matter the cost.

With a mysterious past and a whole new world open up to them, the new generation of the Alliance’s Caretakers will partake on a fantastic adventure. They will meet interesting characters, fearsome creatures, and learn the ways to wield their weapons of heart. Their journey will reveal the sordid past between the Alliance and its foe, the Formation, and the Caretakers will realize what it truly means to sacrifice oneself for the cause.

Message to voters:

                I wish to thank Hannah (viogirl9) and the judges first and foremost.

                Thank you! J

                I also wish to thank any that have taken a look at my story before this contest. You all helped sculpt this tale into what it is now.

                Thank you! J

                And finally I wish to thank any that will continue to read or start to read my story from here on out. It really means a lot to have fans of one’s work and I am extremely appreciative of all my readers, whether you read and never return or whether you become a loyal caretaker of my work. I love you all!

                Thank you! J

                Besides thanks, all I want to say is that my brainchild, the title of which you see here on this page, means the world to me. As such, it takes a lot out of me to continue writing this most epic of tales. Does this mean I can’t take criticism? No. In fact it means I really appreciate it. It helps bring my imagination back to earth. As my characters travel in this magical world of mine, so do I, and sometimes I get lost along the way. I always appreciate feedback of any kind. I was even brought to tears finding out I made the shortlist. The world is not always a happy place, but through writing this story and with your interest in it, I find that though it is not always so jubilant, there is always something to make you smile.

                Thank you. J