*UPDATE: August 30th*

So our first two short lists are up! Again, congratulations to all of the finalists. Your pages will be up soon! 

Just a few notes: 

1) As of now, Contestants, please DO NOT change the title of your book or your username until the shortlists are all up. It's really difficult and frustrating at times when you suddenly message me saying that you changed your title/username and it confuses the judges as well. 

2) Most of the shortlists will be revealed around September 12th-13th. Judges have until the 12th to submit their scores so It will be about 2 weeks until most of the big categories (e.g. Teen Fiction, Romance, Werewolf/Vampire) will be revealed. So please be patient :) 

3) Contestants who have made the shortlist: You  MUST email me your page info. If you PM me, I won't accept it. I clearly asked you to email me so please do so. 

4) I thought I would reveal the rules for voting for the final entries now since we have two shortlists up: 

                1. You may ask your fans to vote 

                2. You may not vote for your own story

                3. You may only vote on entries FROM OTHER CATEGORIES

                4. Do not make any fake accounts to vote for your story. Please, no one likes a cheater. If I find that you have made a separate account for voting, I will remove your entry. 

Thank you all! Good luck to remaining contestants!