Romance #2

Title: Look At Me

Author: tsarbobsburgers

Summary: Rachel Harper and her uber rich "boyfriend" Viktor Spielberg were just having fun being college students. Then bam! One foolish night left Rachel scared and with a secret. A secret she could not tell Viktor. She ran away to protect it. She thought the secret would be safe forever but she had to come back and face him. What will happen if they meet again?

EXCERPT: "Do you realize that you are speaking to the CEO of this company? Your employment is in my hands, you better treat me with respect!" "Respect? It's funny that's coming from you". She mumbled the last part since the stare of his eyes told her he was getting angry. So was she but she's not that brave. "What the hell do you mean by that!?" She just insulted him in front of his face in his office for crying out loud. She definitely changed. "Nothing... never mind. Please, I just want to be treated normally, like any other applicant. Just send me to the human resources and I'll be out of your face. Treat me normally. Please." She pleaded. She can't stop from talking back to him which might cause her the job so it's better for her if someone else will interview her. He smiled "You know, it's hard to treat you like any other applicant here because you're the only one here that I've made love with." Her eyes popped and could not believe what she just heard. He was regaining his cool and was playing her. Damn him. He still had power over her. She gave up. "So are you going to interview me or what?"

Message: I just want to give a big THANK YOU for everyone who've read, commented and liked my very first book. This was my very first so I think it was pretty obvious that am still not familiar with all the aspects of writing... but still, a lot of people supported me and urged me to finish the book. Otherwise, I would have just ditched it right in the middle. Finishing this book and making more books were made possible by all the readers and supporters. I could not say it enough... thank you all!