FRE5H #2

Title- Mission I: Survive Assassin Camp

Author- Fantasy_girl21

Summary-"Only a fool would try to escape from here. You're an orphan for Christ sake. Your parents dumped you off to be raised by strangers. No one will come looking for you; Not the police, not the orphanage, and most definitely not your parents. No one cares about you Paige Smith, and the quicker you get that through your thick skull, the better off you'll be."

Paige Smith didn't have much going for her -with being an orphan since birth- but she never thought her world would dramatically change just by doing a good deed. After being forced into a car and beaten until she falls unconscious, Paige wakes up to find herself at the Eris Laboratory, also known as a camp to train upcoming assassins. Paige doesn't know why she's there, or why they want her for that matter, but in a world where getting stabbed and shot at least once is apart of the curriculum, she doesn't have much time to ponder on that.

One by one, the young assassins are killed off by one another, and Paige realizes that she either has to toughen up or prepare to die herself. Trying to survive assassin camp is one of the hardest things Paige has ever faced, and the fact that her best friends can turn into her worst enemies overnight doesn't help her one bit. With no one to trust, a forced fate, and secrets waiting to be revealed, will Paige ever be able to survive long enough to find the answers she want? Or will her life be cut short by a silver bullet or a sharp knife?

Message to fans/voters- Thanks for all of your support!