*Update: September 19th*

All shortlists are up! Yay! Well, excluding the FRE5H category; as I explained, the judge has not finished deciding her top choices because she thought they were all fabulous :) However, she also asked that I don't reveal her scores, so for those of you in the FRE5H category, don't expect to see your scores. You will only be able to view the shortlist. 

With all the shortlists out, I would like to make a few points: 

1. Please be a good sport. If your story did not make the shortlist, don't get all riled up and send me angry private messages. Yes, I'm sub-wattpading those of you who did. I'm sick and tired of answering the repetitive question of "why didn't my story make the shortlist?" 

For those of you planning to PM me right now about your story not making the shortlist: It didn't make it because it didn't. The judges didn't think your story was a story that could survive the final round. I don't give a shit if you have over 100K reads and 1M votes. I. DON'T. CARE. So don't come and berate me about how many readers/votes/comments you have. I don't have time to listen to your wailing. This competition is the way it is: If your story is a story that the judges in your category believed to be interesting and unique or whatever they specifically like, then it made the list. 

2. Finalists: Please email me your information for the voting round AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I would like to get all the voting rounds set up by next week, so it would be great if you guys could cooperate and send them to me asap. 

3. Finally, I do plan on having another competition like this, but smaller. This was large-scale and it was extremely difficult with all the different categories and such. I'm also willing to have a co-host if anyone is interested (message me please). I'm planning it to be around maybe Thanksgiving or sometime near the holidays to give myself a bit of a break! 

Thank you to everyone who participated! If your story didn't make the cut, I'm sorry. But I do wish you luck on future endeavors and continued ones! :) 

-Hannah