Mature/Adult #2

Title: Rugged Lace

Author: TessRebellious, but my real name is Tessa Pentithon. :)

Category: Mature/Adult

Summary: They always say to beware of strangers--but sometimes, it's those closest to you who hurt you the most.

Tyler is a porn star, who's worked for her brother since the age of twelve. Sex consumes her life, but it's only for the stage, right? She never questions what she has to do. After graduation though, her brother begins to use her for his own personal desires.

With everything she's ever put faith in shattered, Tyler makes the drastic decision to leave her world behind, prompted by an old friend and her best friend.

At first, everything looks wholly impossible, nowhere to go and only an uncertain future in front of her. Then, she meets Jake. A total stranger who gives her a home, and a chance to start over. He becomes her friend, her trusted ally, and when the past catches up to her, he helps her weather the flood of police and challenges that test her strength. But Jake has demons of his own to fight, and as the two grow closer, those demons start to come to light. He's not who he claims to be, and when he vanishes without a word when she needs him most...She can't help but question if she's put her trust in the wrong person once more.
Message to voters/fans: Thanks you guys! I love that you guys believe in me! I know I'm not near the best story here, but I hope that you guys enjoy mine enough to vote! Rugged Lace is my baby, and I love writing it. The fact that I've even gotten this far makes my day! So thanks everyone, I love you all! (Even if you don't vote, because I understand if you like something else more and totally respect that! :) Good luck to everyone in this competition! :)