Movie Night..?

A/N: Okay so here is a really long chapter which I am super proud of because I have not written a long chapter for this story yet (: Well this chapter is sort of a started and hinted a tutor session that will be happening in the next chapter!! So be aware!!

Love,

Becca

Chapter 10

Movie Night..?

It has been two days since Jessica and Stephanie has talked. They have acted like Tuesday never even happened. Jessica had went to talk to Dr. Donie yesterday is feeling really good today. She knows she needs to eat more, but to still fell good she needs to eat healthy so she does not go and eat something fatty then starve herself for three days. So for breakfast this morning she had some fruit and yogurt, and seems to be gaining her energy back slowly but surely.

When she got to School this morning she glanced at Stephanie she did a slight nod knowing that it was game time. Jessica got out over her Audi wearing a pair of pale pink skinny jeans, and black sequence thick strapped tank top with cute wedged heels to match.

“Hey boo.” Jessica said walking up to Stephanie. Stephanie hid her smile and said hey back.”

“Stephanie, why are you talking to the school slut?” Ashley asked. Stephanie released her hold of Colton.

“I know I’ve said it a lot, but how is she a slut exactly?” Stephanie asked crossing her arms at Ashley.

“She slept with your boyfriend remember, and you have always hated her anyways. Duh!” Stephanie says flipping her hair over her shoulder and poking out a hip.

“So if you sleep with my boyfriend would you call yourself a slut?” Stephanie asked with an eye brow raised.

“I would not sleep with Colton. He has too small of a penis for me.” Ashley said.

“How would you know if his penis is too small for you, unless you have seen it or touched it before?” Jessica said while giving her a big bitchy glare.

“I just assumed.” Ashley said avoiding eye contact.

“So I have a true question to ask you? Did you f*ck Colton and then cover it up by blaming Jessica?” Stephanie said glaring at her. Ashley couldn’t say anything.

“Thanks for proving the truth, and Jessica I am very sorry for everything that has happened since the lying b!tch is so selfish.” Stephanie said and then kissed Jessica right on the lips. Jessica didn’t know what to do so she just stood there.

“Oh, Colton you and I are over for good.” Stephanie said.

“And what? You are with her now?” Colton asked sort of shocked.

“No she is straight. I did that for me because I was hoping it would be easier to break-up with you. I don’t know how, but it did.” Stephanie said and started to walk away.