Teasing...

Chapter 8

Teasing…

When Mr. Anderson got to his car he had to fight the urge to want punch it. How could he have been so stupid to kiss a student? How could he loose control over himself like that? Kissing a student on school grounds, he!! He was stupid for even kissing a student at all. He had to fight tooth and nail to get this job with his record.

His little nephew Tanner was waiting for Mr. Anderson by the gates at the top of the middle school stadium where they practice at. Mr. Anderson always walks down with him and today is his first time ever being late and little Tanner was worried. Mr. Anderson appeared he had to clear his mind of the little school girl with a very interesting past and unique eyes.

“Hey buddy.” Mr. Anderson said with a dazzling smile that had all of the single moms and married moms fawning over him.

“Uncle Mat!” Tanner says with a smile.

“You ready for football today?” he asked. Tanner nodded and walked toward down the stairs to the field.

As Jessica walked through the front door she was continuously playing back the scene of her hot new lit teacher kissing her. She knew it was because of her revealing clothes, but still maybe she could have fun with this. She called Rebecca and gave her the details on her detention knowing she could keep a secret. They came up with a plan and Jessica then started on her homework like the now slutty nerd she was.

When the next day came Jessica had Rebecca choose her outfit. Which considered of a black va va boom bra from Victoria’s Secret a blue jean long sleeve button up that tied up under her breast showing off her stomach. A pair of white skinny jeans that were very low rise and showed her flouresent lacy thong that read Extra Credit on the lacy part that everyone could see. Then to top the outfit off a pair of black stilettos, her hair was straigtened to perfection with a tease in the back.

The red lipstick added a super slutty effect to her outfit but made Jessica look even more sexy.

“Umm Jessica, every guy is going to be mindfu*king you  all day.” Nate says uncomfortably.

“Good because I’m on a mission to get the guy I want, and to prove to everyone I’m not a lesbian that you so falsly said to every one.” She says with a smirk.

“Are you still not eating?” He asks with a death glare. “I haven’t see you eat since last Saturday, and it’s Wednesday.” He says handing her a blueberry pop tart. Jessica just stared at it; trying to figure out how to avoid this confrontation.

“Eat it or I’ll force it in your mouth.” He says shoving it into her hands. Jessica takes it but gives him an eye roll. “Eat it or I’m calling your doctor. You are looking pale, weak, and way under stress.”

Jessica gives him an evil glare. “Says the guy who helped me with the added on stress.” She says and takes an apple instead and walks out of the door.

The apple made her feel very nauseas from not eating in so long. Maybe she does need to go see Doctor Donie. With everything that has happened with in the last week maybe a good sit down talk with her physiatrist. Lead her into the right direction and whatever else type guidance she really needs.

When she got out of her Jeep all eyes were on her. Stephanie and Ashley both stopped mid-sentence to look at her. When news got to them about Jessica being the “new girl” they new they had work to do to bring her down.

“Hey Jessiskank.” Stephanie says with a smirk. Jessica smiled to herself and walked inside school.

“Umm miss Collins.” Principle Bulls says uncomfortably.

“Yes Mr. Bulls?” Jessica asks innocently looking up at him through her long mascara eyelashes.

“Nevermind.” He says and walks away.

Jessica smirks and walks the long distance to Mr. Anderson’s room. When she got there she heard voices inside and decided to ease drop around the corner.

“Look Andrea, you and I are co-workers. We can’t be together and plus I have a girlfriend.” Mr. Anderson says.

Jessica muffles a gasp. He has a girlfriend? Why did he kiss her then, and since when did he get a girlfriend? All of these questions were running through her mind and it was making her very frustrated.

She walks into room as soon as Andrea AKA Ms. Last the gym teacher exits the classroom. Ms. Last is too shocked with rejection to even glance at Jessica.

“So it seems you have a girlfriend, eh? Does she know you kissed a student?” Jessica says with a sardistic smile.

“Were you ease dropping Ms. Collins?” Mr. Anderson says with an amused expression.

“You are avoiding my question.” Jessica says leaning against his desk and leaning down very low.

“No I don’t have a girlfriend. I just said that so she would leave me alone.” He says with a smirk. Jessica covered her relief and started to bit her lip looking very seductively down at Mr. Anderson.

“Good because I think I might be failing your AP class and I’d like some extra credit work.” She says with a smirk knowing she is passing his class with flying colors. She catches Mr. Anderson looking at her underwear and can’t help but bit her lip to hid her smile.

“I don’t give extra credit work, but I will tutor you and your 100% average.” He says with a slight tease to his voice.

“Oh well, maybe today after class?” she says still biting her lip. Mr. Anderson gulps twice before answering her.

“Can’t today, I have a teacher’s meeting.” He says with sadness in his voice.

“To bad.” Jessica says and the bell rings for people to start heading to class. Jessica started toward her seats making sure to sway her hips teasing poor Mr. Anderson. She smiles with achievement as she hears him groan.