Getting Detention :O

A/N: Sorry for the long time with no update. I've been super busy trying to do summer assignments and deal with family issues and summer trips. But I only have two more weeks until school starts so maybe when I get the summer assignments turned in I will be able to update sooner. Maybe!

Love Becca ((:

Chapter 5

Getting Detention

After six hours of shopping Rebecca, Jessica, and Steve were drop dead tired. They had literally shopped until they dropped right in the seats of their cars. Steve said he will definitely be coming on more shopping trips with them. As Steve left to go home to his lover; Rebecca followed Jessica to her house so they can plan for tomorrow.

When Jessica arrived at home she wasn’t shocked to see Nathon’s car in the driveway. She hoped he was planning on staying away from her for a few days or he will be getting an earful then getting sent six feet under.

Jessica walked inside with Rebecca hot on her heels. She asked the maid to grab the bags from her car and to take them to her room. “Jessie is that you?” Nathon asked coming around the corner from the living room.

“Yeah, she’s here and she is not talking to you.” Rebecca said giving him the death glare from behind Jessica.

“I did not know she was in the room!” Nathon said as he looked at her.

“As if that makes it any better. Why the f*ck would you even think that of your sister. You have absolutely no right to talk about your sister in anyway behind her back! Especially telling the school b*tches you thought she was a lesbian!” Rebecca said trying to tame her anger.

“No, I know she is straighter. I just had to keep my popularity points up high. I mean dating someone not exactly in the “in crowd” sort of drops me down a few points.” Nathon said with a shrug. Jessica turned and watched as Rebecca’s face went from red to white to red again.

“Sorry if dating me is shameful to your ego.” She said on the verge of tears and Rebecca is not a crier. What he said must have really hurt her.

“No baby, that’s not what I meant.” He said going into hug her.

“Stay put. I am here for your sister. We will discuss this further tomorrow.” She said pushing past him to join Jessica be the grand wooden staircase.

Jessica gave him a death glare and walked up the stairs with Rebecca close behind.

“You better look sexier than usual, so you won’t degrade his popularity points.” Jessica said sarcastically.

“Oh I am. I’m wearing one of my new outfits, and curling my hair. He has a weakness for my naturally straight hair to be curly. I will have him eating out of the palm of my hand.” Rebecca said as they walked into Jessica’s room.

The next morning came and Jessica started with her usual routine of waking up, swimming, showering, and getting ready. She quickly woke up Rebecca to tell her to get a shower and get ready for school. Rebecca groggily woke-up and went to the hall bathroom to get her shower.