Got to Love Facebook!

Chapter 2

Got to love Facebook!

When Jessica woke-up on Saturday morning she had a killer headache. It wasn’t from a hangover like everyone else who was at the party last night. No she had a headache from crying out every single tear she had. Rebecca had stayed up all night with her; like a best friend really should do.

Jessica looked down at Rebecca and got up to walk downstairs to see what damage had been done to the entire main floor. There were red plastic cups everywhere. Their were girls high heels, along with underwear scattered around the room. EW! Jessica grimaced. ‘Maybe they aren’t always just dry humping on the dance floor.’ She thought to herself. She quickly walked into the kitchen and called the maid service.

When everyone finally got up around one the house had been cleaned, and there was lunch ready for anyone. It was surprising to see just Rebecca and Nathan come down the stairs. It’s usually Jessica, Ashley, Rebecca, Nathon, Stephanie, Colton, and who ever Nathon had spent the night that night. It was weird only being the three of them eating.

“So sis, how was the rest of the party?” Nate asked with a smile. Jessica shrugged not wanting to talk about it, and Rebecca mouthed a ‘tell you later.’ The party conversation was dropped and they finished eating their meal.

Jessica excused herself to go get a shower and get ready for the rest of the day. She needed to go and see her parents. It had been about three weeks and she missed going and talking to them.

Rebecca and Nate were sitting on the couch in a very intense make-out session. They have been dating for about two weeks now. No one knows at all. Rebecca has always been in love with him. So about four months ago Rebecca got some courage and walked right up to him one morning while he was getting something out of the fridge and kissed him. He kissed back and they both confessed their love for each other and what not. Rebecca was smart though and before they got in a committed relationship she made sure that Nate changed his playerous ways first.

Nate hasn’t slept with anyone for about five months and is totally willing to wait years before he has sex again. He wants his next sex experience to be with Rebecca, and he is willing to wait as long as it takes. He understands that it will be her first time, and he also doesn’t want their relationship to be based on sex either.

“Hey, Babe. Tell me what’s a matter with Jessie.” He said pulling out of the kiss.

“Well after a few hours we started getting tired of dancing; so she and I decided we can just go upstairs to her room and crash. It was well after 2 in the morning and we were exhausted. We walked into her room and seen Ashley and Colton f*cking on her bed. Jessica screamed and was yelling telling them to get out. And all this other crap. Then Ashley was like you deserve everything that’s happened to you, even your parents death and blah blah. Although she was in a rant I punched her right in the face. Then shoved them out of the room and Jess broke down from what she has said.” Rebecca said holding Nathon’s hands.

“Well that explains two things then. Why Stephanie was crying and screaming at those two last night, and why you have bruised knuckles.” Nate said chuckling and kissed her hand.

“When are you going to tell Jessica about us?” Rebecca asked raising her eye brow up at him. “Tonight at dinner. She needs to go and visit mom and dad. Which I’m sure she is getting ready to go do right now. I would bet money on that.” He said and kissed her nose.

Rebecca smirked, “Why bet money if you can bet kisses you silly goose.” She said and kissed him again.

Jessica slid on some short Victoria Secret yoga pants, a matching tank top and threw her hair up in a messy bun. She then grabbed her car keys along with her phone and headed downstairs. She yelled a goodbye to Rebecca and Nate who were sitting on opposite ends of the couch watching TV.