Saying Yes

Chapter 15- Saying Yes

“Well it seems you did choose to show up to detention after all.” Mr. Anderson said as Jessica walked into the room. 

“Yeah, I wanted to get it over with.” she retorted.

“Ha, shut the door before you take your seat.” She did as she was told. Jessica took out her homework and began to work on it.

“So the even that occurred outside my classroom today. Got me to hear some pretty interesting things.” he said after a minute of silence.

“Oh really? What would that be? That I battle anorexia or that I am a virgin?” she asked dropping her pen and crossing her looks to gaze at him. 

“I was talking about the anorexia part. I do not care about the virgin part.” he said almost offended.

“Please, you are a dude. Being with a virgin means everything. How many v-cards do you already have in your wallet anyways?”

“You know if you weren't my student I would bend you over this desk and take your virginity, but you would be begging me by the time I took your bra off.” he said breathing heavily. He was picturing doing just that. 

“I almost wish I could say it is a good thing I am your student, but I would not mean it.” she said challenging him.

“Don’t say things like that Ms. Daniels.” he said moving from behind his desk come and place his hands on the front of her desk. 

“Well you are the who suggested you to take my virginity over your desk. I am just not saying no.” she said leaning forward.

“Stand-up.” he said pushing off the front of her desk. She did as told and started biting her lips with nervousness.

“If you tell anyone apart from Rebecca and Stephanie about what is about to happen. I will fail you.” he said and kissed her.

“Rebecca that red spot looks like it has finally gone away.” Nathon said as he removed the ice pack from her face.

“That stupid slut. I hope her face is broken.” she seethed through her teeth. 

“You have got to calm down Becca or you are going to give me another case of blue balls.” 

“How does me being irate, get you all hot and bothered.” she asked getting even more frustrated. How that is possible is quizzical. 

“Because when you are bad your chest gets all red and starts to rise and fall very fast. Your eyes turn really blue and the way you rub you hands up and down your thighs to prevent from punching something shows me your blue lacy underwe-“ Nathon was interrupted as Rebecca jumped on his lap and kissed him hard. The kind where she is running her hands through his hair and practically dry h*mping him. That kind of kiss.

“Okay, now I think you are really wanting to jewels to be smurfs.” he said pulling away for air.

“No, I want to heal your case of the smurfs?” 

“What? Rebecca no. Not like this.”

“Nathon, I don’t care about where or how you pop my cherry. I just want it to be with you. Right here, right now!” she said and kissed him again. This time he did not pull away.