Confrontation

Chapter 9

Confrontation

When the bell rang signaling the school day over Jessica walked out with Rebecca to her jeep. They were talking about Jessica going to see Dr. Donie tomorrow, and Rebecca said that it would be a wonderful idea. Jessica needs someone to hear her out and give her advice she will actually follow.

“So I see that all rumors are true about you. Little miss Jessica is the school slut.” Stephanie said standing in front of Jessica.

“No the rumors aren’t true, but I decided if people were going to talk about me. I may as well dress the part. All those rumors you hear about me should be pointed towards Ashley, because she is the one who fu€ked your boyfriend and had him cheat on you once again! Ashley is just being Ashley by blaming her mistakes on someone else.” Jessica says standing up once again to Stephanie.

“Ashley didn’t screw my boyfriend you did. You are nothing but a little slut.” Stephanie says taking a step toward Jessica. Rebecca goes to intervene but Jessica grabs her arm.

“Okay fine don’t believe me? Let’s go for a drive. I’m going to prove to you that my body is just as innocent as a baby’s.” Jessica says grabbing Stephanie’s arm and she surprisingly doesn’t protest.

Stephanie gets in Jessica’s car and Jessica drives to the city clinic.

“Why are we here?” Stephanie asks. “Are you going to show me your STD chart?”

“Will you get off your fu€king b!tch thrown for once in your life.” Jessica says screaming at her, and walking inside the clinic doors.

Jessica goes to the front desk and asks for an appointment. The lady leads her to back, saying there were not any appointments right now. The nurse gave her a gown to change into and told her the doctor will be with her momentarily. Stephanie slowly entered and took a chair on the opposite side of the room.

“I brought you here to prove to you I’m still a virgin. I wasn’t the one who slept with Colton. Ashley was, and when we are done here I’m going to take you to my house and show you the video from that party that proves I didn’t do anything with Colton.” Jessica says. Stephanie nods, but has to add a scoff.

The doctor came in right after that. “What can I do for you Ms. Collins?” she says glancing down at the chart.

“I need to prove to people I’m still @v!rg!n.” Jessica says in a clipped voice. The doctors eyes went huge.

“Umm okay. We can only do that by checking you hymen. Do you want your friend in here for that.” She asks Jessica. Jessica nodded and the doctor began the very awkward examination.

When it was finished the doctor told her the hymen was very much intact. Jessica thanked the doctor and got back into her original clothes.

“So you now know for sure I’m still @v!rg!n.” Jessica says. Stephanie nods. They leave and head towards Jessica’s house.

“We have cameras every where except in the bedrooms, and bathrooms, because we were robbed once.” Jessica says leading Stephanie into the camera room of her house.

She clicks the code into station where it shows the camera above the bedroom door. Jessica turns it back to the party night. It shows Jessica leaving her room with Rebecca and Ashley. Jessica fastwards it from there slowly so you can still see everything. Jessica plays it when Ashley and Colton come in Jessica’s room. The door shuts and Jessica fast wards it again until she sees her and Rebecca coming to the room. It plays from there no one saying a word only listening to what is being said. Stephanie gasps as she hears what Ashley is about to say about her parents before Rebecca punches her. Jessica stops it there.

“You weren’t lying.” Stephanie says.

“No I wasn’t.”

“So why do act like you do now?” She asks.

“Because no thought I would act. Everyone figured I would brush it off.”

“Why did you hide your body under sweats all the time? I mean I would kill to have your @ss and your stomach.” Stephanie says avoiding eye contact. She isn’t really used to giving compliments, especially to someone she hates.

“Someone once told me in the seventh grade something that I can never forget.” Jessica says closing the door to the camera room. Stephanie stays quiet.

“This doesn’t mean we are friends.” Jessica asks. “You still said shiz about me to everyone.”

“Yeah I understand, but would you help me think of a way to get Ashley back, and I think it is time to wash my hands clean of Colton. Four years of us cheating on each other to get back at one another is getting old.” Stephanie says.