First Kiss

A/N: So this is the most I have updated in four weeks and I've done it now twice with in the last 3 days. Pretty proud of myself. Although I think this chapter goes out to bookworm500. She has asked me to update and I'm granting her request (:

Love,

Becca

Chapter 7

First Kiss

The rest of the day past with people whispering about Jessica being the “new girl” and evil glares from girls. She hasn’t had an incounter with Ashley or Stephanie yet, but she knows she should be expecting one soon.

As Jessica approached Mr. Anderson’s room for detention she felt the usual nervousness start to build up in the pit of her stomach. She walked in and he had his head down grading papers, so he didn’t hear her come in. She set her things down and cleared her throat.

“Hello Jessica. Glad to see you remembered to show up for detention.” Mr. Anderson said with a dazzling smile that would make and girls heart stop.

“Not hard to forget since you reminded me in front of everyone during third block today.” She scoffed. Mr. Anderson maybe be a $ex god, but he easily got on Jessica’s nerves.

“Okay well you can start your detention off with going to the vending machine and getting me a coke; then you can help me grade these papers.” He said with a smirk. Jessica didn’t give him the satisfaction of her popping off to him, so she took the money off his desk and went down to the teacher’s lounge and did what was asked.

When she came back in the room, Mr. Anderson had changed into black Nike gym shorts, a white short-sleeve muscle shirt, with pretty blue and black air maxes.

“I have to help my little 10 year old nephew with football practice after we are finished here and I won’t have time to change later.” He says. Jessica could see the outline of his abs through his shirt and the little bit of chest hair creeping out of the top of his shirt. Her mouth was dry so all she could was nod.

“Okay, well here is half the papers, the answer key, and the score card.” He says. He hands her the papers, then sits in his chair grading his half of the papers.

Jessica could not take her mind off the thought of running her fingers through his hairs, and her tongue over his abs. She’s never had these kinds of thoughts about anyone and it had her a tiny bit worried.

“Penny for your thoughts, Miss Collins?” Mr. Anderson asks looking from across his desk to see that Jessica had spaced out.

“What made you want to become a teacher?” she says avoiding his question with a question.

“So I could watch girls fawn all over me while teach them. Why else?” he says with a teasing smile. Jessica couldn’t help but laugh at his lame attempt at a joke.

“That’s a pretty sound.” He says and Jessica stops almost immediately stunned by his comment. No one has ever commented on her laugh. She thinks it is quite annoying and obnoxious.

“Why did you all of a sudden change your wardrobe?” he asks.

“Long story.” Jessica says starting to become very vague. Her thoughts were so confused at the moment. Is Mr. Anderson really trying to flirt with her?

“Okay, How’d you manage to get a tattoo? There is no way you got it recently, and I know you are not 18.” He says with one eye brow raised. He looks very sexy with his eye brow raised.

“My friend Rebecca and I got them together last year. We used fake ID’s. Not one of our smart moments. I got the belly button ring about 2 years ago with Rebecca, because she was afraid to do it alone.” Jessica said adding the info about her belly ring knowing that would be his next question.

“Well they do suit you Miss Collins.” He says and Jessica blushes crimson.

“Are you supposed to be hitting on your students Mr. Anderson?” she says patronizingly.

“No I am not Jessica, but you seem to be one to break rules with your fake ID.” He says and starts to lean in.

“Well maybe you should stay clear from a trouble maker.” She flirts back, but doesn’t lean in. She has never been kissed and has no idea what to do. At the age of 17 and a senior in high school she has never been kissed.

“You seem to have an aura that draws me though.” He says and kisses her. Jessica didn’t pull back. Mr. Anderson’s perfect lips fit perfectly on hers and there was a pull between them that made her want to never stop kissing him. The actions she took of running her fingers through his hair on his head were nothing but natural instincts. Jessica’s first kiss was with her super sexy teacher, and during her first detention.

Mr. Anderson pulled back to let Jessica breath, but his breathing was fine and he started to place little kisses down her jaw and neck. She moaned when he got to her collar bone and that’s when he stopped.

He quickly checked his watch, “Sh!t I have to leave. Umm detention is over. I will umm see you tomorrow.” He says and grabs his things to leave. Jessica sat there mouth ajar and very, very, very frustrated. Thank goodness no one is left at school.