Friendship Officially OVer

Chapter 13

Friendship Officially Over

When the bell rang everyone jumped out of their seats except Jessica and Sara. They stayed put while Jessica had a scowl on her face, Sara was all flirts and smiles.

“Okay girls, since I do not know what exactly happened to start the drama this early in the morning I want both of you to come in here for detention during lunch.” Mr. Anderson said staring at Jessica.

“But Mr. Anderson I have cheer practice.” Sara says trying to beg him with her eyes not make her stay in here with this girl.

“Either you come at lunch for twenty minutes or you come the rest of the week for two hours after school with Mr. H.” he says turning his glaze to Sara. She nodded her head in saying she would be here at lunch and left.

“Do you have plans on missing today’s detention at lunch Ms. Collins?” 

“Yep.” She says getting ready to leave now.

“Oh and what are they?” he says going to his door to close it.

“Eating lunch with friends just so I won’t have to see you for twenty minutes more than I need too.” She said walking to the door, but Mr. Anderson grabbed her by the wrist, and pulled her to him.

“Don’t worry your alternative for not coming to detention on time is far worse than Sara’s.” he said whispering in her ear.

“Looks like I will have to see if that’s true Mr. Anderson.” she said trying to cover up the fact that she is getting turned on by him breathing down her neck.

“Oh Ms. Collins, please do not test me. I cam the teacher remember.” he says before kissing her lightly on her sweet spot.

“And if you keep this up Mr. Anderson I may just become the one who skips out on her lessons for another teacher.” she says and boldly strokes his large package.

“Don’t say threats you can not fulfill.” he says and supresses  a moan from escaping his beautifully sculpted lips as she strokes him thru his pants.

“Maybe they are not threats, but warnings.” she says and lets go while pushing him away, and leaving him with a massive hard on that might leave his friends quite blue.

“Oh my goodness what took so long?” Rebecca said as Jessica came out of Mr. Anderson’s classroom.

“I have detention after school.” Jessica said still shocked at what she just did to her teacher.

“What did you do this time?” Stephanie asked.

“I got into an argument with Sara Crome.” she said blushing at how turned on she still was.

“About what?” Rebecca asked.

“She’s a b!tch.” Stephanie said.

“Whether I have a backbone or not.” she says walking along with them.

“Well you obviously do I mean hello. You are Jessica Ann Collins!” Rebecca said with a secret to her words which Jessica caught on too.

“Yeah, well I think people still think I am a push over.” she says reaching the door of her next class.

“Maybe we need to find a way to not seem such a push over.” Stephanie said and glared as Ashley and Colton walked by all lovie dovie looking.

“Hey Colton.” Jessica said with a secret smirk on her face. She glanced down the hall and did not see Mr. Anderson so she went on with her conjured up plan.

“Yes, Jessica.” Colton said letting go of a glaring Ashley and coming up to her. Jessica gave him a seductive look and bit her lip as she walked closer to him. She pulled on his belt loops and watched as he sucked in a deep breath.

She smirked at Ashley who was no longer glowering but in complete and utter shock as was the rest of the students in the hallway.

Jessica reached over and blew down his neck smiling at his reaction and whispered in his car, “Remember to all ways use protection with Ashley she isn’t very faithful and she also  has a case of th-.”

“What the h*ll Jessica? Are you that much of a sl*t you have to start making moves on my man?” Ashley said holding on to Colton’s arm that was covering over his hard on he had.

“That is so sad. I was getting to the good part of my seduction.” Jessica said with a pout, “Oh and that is a really ironic thing coming from you.” she added.

“What do you mean?”

“The part of my seduction or my saying of Ironic?”

“Both.” she said.

“Well I was going to tell him you have herpes which you got from sleeping with your cousin, but are to scared to go to the doctor because your mom works at the clinic with your doctor. Oh and my ironic saying is how you went after someone who had a girlfriend.” Jessica said with a smirk on her face that was driving Ashley insane.

Ashley stood there standing in complete shock. Colton was still holding his b*ner and a complete disgusted look on his face from the news. Mr. Anderson had stood there now outside of his classroom holding back from laughing at a girl who is totally making him fell something he has never felt before.

“You b!tch! Why would you tell people I did that?” Ashely finally said.

“Why wouldn’t I? It is not like we were ever truly friends, right? You only used me because you thought I was a push over? Well news flash Ashley, you are no better than the dirt on my shoes, because you put other people down to make yourself feel better about your self, all because your dad thinks you are nothing more than a spoiled rotten brat who only talks to him when you want something, no matter how many times he wants to hang out with you and do father daughter stuff you push him away. But remember you actually have a dad who loves you while some don’t.” Jessica said willing to pull everything out on her because of how much pain her ex best friend caused her for years.

“Wow, I thought I was cold hearted. Looks like you just topped me with pulling all of that stuff out on me in front of everyone.” She said. “But I guess when you are ugly and fat you have to have something to write about in your journal since you can not put the food in you do not eat.” Ashley said. Everyone was confused at that one except Jessica, Ashley, Stephanie, Nathon, and Rebecca.

“Wow, I can not believe you can not see why she ever went that way, Assley.” Nathon said coming out of nowhere.

“What do you mean?” she said.

“Eighth grade graduation dress. You call her fat then too, and she took it to heart. How is to know you are reason why Jessica almost killed herself twice?” Nathon continued.

“Nathon stop it.” Jessica said tears on the bridge of falling because recognition came across Mr. Anderson’s face.

“Why? She needs to live with what she put you through, and while everyone watched you suffer not exactly knowing how to make you better.” Nathon said.

“You were anorexic because I called you fat all the way back at the end of the eighth grade?” Ashley said.

“Yes, but you said over and over again until I had no choice but to believe you.” Jessica said finally having that bridge fall, and running through the crowds of people out to her car and letting tears fall.

She did not want to go back inside so she left and went to visit her parents.

Mr. Anderson went back into his class room and tried his hardest to wrap his head around what happened in the hallway and how bad he wanted to chase after the girl he was slowly falling for. And how he knew he could not do that, because he is a teacher and she was a s*xy student that had him in whirl.