Guess who?

I felt torn, looking from the paper to my boyfriend. It has been a few years since we have first met. It was the most odd and random moments of my life. I have to admit, my life isn't the same without him.

He had told me about his trust and abandonment issues, and I accepted it wholeheartedly. But, if I do this...if i choose to do this, would he think I was trying to abandon him? I know that I wouldn't do that. Thank god he isn't clingy, now THAT would be a problem. I can't stand someone constantly being all up on me. I came back to reality as I stared at the first few words on the paper. 'Congratulations! You have just been accepted to' I stopped, afraid to acknowledge what I have just done. Its normal to go to a university at my age. But I wouldn't want to leave him at home like this, I don't want him to be reminded of that pain. I shook my head, screw it. I through the letter away in the trashcan. My eyes felt heavy as I glanced at the time- 3:00 am. And he still hasn't come home yet. I shrugged before burying myself into the covers when the door slammed shut. I jumped upright eyes widening as our eyes met.

"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention did I wake you?" He asked me concern the main emotion on his face.

"I am fine, I got scared for a minute though" I said with a giggle him...scary? Never. He is a little broken, but aren't we all?

"I can be very scary" he whispered staring right at me. I laughed as I he walked towards me, and backed up as he crawled onto the bed.

"Right, and I am a ghost" I teased as he crawled closer to me. His face inches away from me, his eyes flashed from my eyes to my lips. I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively.

"Hm...that would explain why you go disappearing off places" he replied in a playful tone his gray eyes sparkled with mischief. I bit my lip thinking back to the letter, I had left to take a tour of that campus saying I was visiting a friends house.

"Don't do that" he growled my eyes shot to his scared. I swear, for a minute I thought he knew what I was thinking. I blushed when I realized what he actually meant.

I smirked as I leaned closer to him my breath fanning his face. My eyes roamed his features my eyes fluttered as I gave him a gentle peck. I peered up at him through my eyelashes his face changed completely from lust to love. He gently caressed the side of my face a soft smile on his lips.

"You should go" he whispered breaking the comfortable silence. My heart stopped, does he..does he know? My eyebrows furrowed as I watched him back up slowly sitting cross legged in front of me.

"I was going to give you your laptop when I saw what you had been searching, if you wanted to go then why did you throw away the letter?" He asked tilting his head to the side. I sighed looking down at the bed sheets.

"I didn't want to leave you, or remind you of your past." I admitted glancing up to see his jaw clench. He can't really explain his past to me, it was something that broke him. He only told me that he had waited and waited for someone and they had completely forgot about him. If he goes too much into detail he gets up and leaves going to his house. He told me that way he won't do anything stupid.

"D-don't worry about it, as long as you come back afterwards it won't be a problem." He whispered I couldn't help but smile. He is too adorable.

"Can I ask one thing? And please answer me truthfully" I begged looking up at him. I have always wondered about this. Its been clawing at my insides, the need to ask him is too great to bare. When he nodded I opened my mouth trying to have the courage to actually speak my thoughts.

"What do you do after you remember your past?" I asked in a small voice it came out as weak. I knew it was really close to the sensitive subject so I always avoided it, but I feel the need to know.

"I....I...go hunting." He answered slowly looking worried. I was about to question him further when I shook my head. That's enough, he answered I won't push him.

"Oh...well, I am going to sleep" I said with a yawn. He chuckled shaking his head going to his side of the bed. Taking off his pants he climbed under the covers.

"If only Jeff was here" he muttered. I snuggled closer to him enjoying the warmth radiating from his body. He wrapped his long arms around my small frame.

"Who's Jeff?" I asked sleepily drifting off. I felt him play with my hair, running his fingers through it.

"A friend" he finally whispered going through my hair making me feel comfortable. I felt lips brush against my forehead. I finally went into a deep slumber.

_________________

Authors note:

Who do you think the one shot is about? Please comment, vote, follow. Feel free to put suggestions ^.^ I really enjoy making up these one shots.