Slenderman

I looked back at the party. The crowd of teenagers smelt heavily of sweat and alcohol. A bonfire in the center of the area. This is way too much for me. I need to breathe. I walked into the tree line stepping over branches and rocks. I was able to breathe regularly once I couldn't hear the loud music anymore. I sat down on a log trying to forget why I had even decided to go to a party. I want to forget him. I tried not to think of the way he used to look at me like that. Or the way he would hold me when I felt broken. The pain in my heart intensified. I closed my eyes trying to still my heart again. I heard foot steps come from behind me. I sighed I just want to be alone... I looked back and saw nothing. My eyebrows furrowed as I looked behind a tree. No one. I rolled my eyes as I  decided to go back and drive to my house. When I heard something else that made me freeze in my spot.

Someone was breathing shallowly next to me...I slowly turned slightly scared. To see this....this...creature. I looked horrified at the thing...I screamed terrified. It...it has no face. It has NO FACE!!! I backed up when I stepped on something squishy and heard the creature scream out. I jumped away looking down to see a black tentacle. I hesitantly walked closer "umm...I am sorry for stepping on you, please don't kill me." I voiced my thoughts as I wanted to turn around and run away so I can forget even being near it. When I noticed its face, it was sweating, its skin was translucent looking, and I couldn't help but notice silver looking liquid on its torso and the tentacle I had stepped on earlier. I felt bad. As I walked closer I could see pain. Just because it doesn't have eyes or a mouth doesn't mean it doesn't have feelings.

I reached out, no matter what I have to help...this...thing. I gently poked the side of its face "hey, umm...its me again..if you don't mind can I help fix your wounds? I mean, I am no doctor but I have been trained in first aid." I had said wondering if it can even understand me. I watched its chest slowly move up and down waiting for some kind of reply. When I heard something...a deep voice echoing through my mind.

"Please...don't run away." The words formed in my head with the voice pleading quietly. I looked at the creature "are you talking to me?" I looked at it and noticed how human the creature looked. One head, a neck, torso, legs, arms. The only difference was it has no face and tentacles. I frowned who would ever want to hurt this poor thing?

"Yes" the voice spoke up again with the creature nodding. "Can I help you?" I asked again looking in concern watching the silver liquid pour out of his torso. He wears normal shirts?

"Please" the voice barely came out in a whisper. I took out some bandages and a little bottle of alcohol. Actually greatful for having weird friends that give out these little bottles. I winced as I poured some of the alcohol on a napkin I found in my purse.

"This will hurt" I whispered as I unbuttoned the white shirt moving away fabric from the wound. I looked surprised as I saw a lean torso that was slightly built. Whoa...I immediately reminded myself that this isn't even part of my species. AND it could kill me or something. Hesitantly I dabbed the wound jumping as it screamed out its tentacles rising scarily.

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you" I apologized profusely biting my lower lip genuinely feeling bad. It didn't say a word as cautiously started to finish bandaging up its torso. Wait, I think its a guy. It had man boobs...I looked at him as I finished. I moved over to the tentacle and did the same thing wiping off the silver blood as I cleaned the wound. I sighed getting up "thank....you" the deep voice spoke up quietly. "No problem" I replied putting my stuff up.

      I told him good bye as I walked away unaware of how he had gotten up. I was unaware of what our meeting would affect my future. I had no idea that one day, I would need him to return the favor. It's funny how I had never realized how big of an impact that made in my life.

/////////AliyahVenom////////

Personally, I don't think it turned out that well but I hope everyone enjoyed it. Thank you to anyone and everyone that has been reading, voting, and commenting. I really sincerely appreciate it. ;) Feel free to suggest any of your favorite Creepypasta males by commenting below and again thanks for reading ^.^