Slenderman part 2

I bit my lip hard to silence the terrified screams that threatened to make my location known. Salty tears streamed down my face wetting my cracked lips. I was grateful for the bushes covering my cold shaking body as it crawled closer. This is what I get for doing their dare. One girl had to go to an abandoned prison, I should have picked the prison. Now I am being chased down by some disfigured creature. I thought whats the harm in joining a secret society type of thing at my University. It would be fun, they said, yeah. It is so very fun to run for your life through a dark forest where a creature that should not be alive is chasing after you. I stared with wide eyes as it sniffed in the air my limbs numb from the fresh snow under me. It shrieked filling the air with a piercing high noise I covered my ears as it ran in my direction. I jumped running dodging trees and dead tree limbs. No matter how fast I ran he was always at my heels not quite ready to rip my flesh but I his gnarled teeth barely grazing my ankles. I ran up a steep hill tripping over a small snowmen launching my body forward shaking I crawled as fast as I could.

 I looked into its eyes terrified watching its smile I tried to move a hand but it started to snarl a red tinted foam dribbling down its open mouth. I felt conflicted. There was a thick branch next to me. I am against animal cruelty. But...I dont want to be eaten alive. Our eyes met. Sorry... I grabbed the branch and threw it as far as I could and twisted around running until I practically face planted a wooden door I banged my numb hands hard against the door. I cried as I looked back the dog nowhere in sight. The door opened and there he was. The creature I saved. 

What the fuck..?

I stammered suddenly flustered "P-P-Please help me" I heard the howl its loud shriek making me grip his hand in desperation. He remained silent watching me as the dog ran super fast and launched itself onto the porch.

 "Sit." The dog froze infront of the the little step. It tilted its head looking up at him panting. The man I saved moved his face in my directionas his deep voice spoke softly, "I am sorry for the inconvience my dog may have caused you. He must have smelt my scent on you." I froze blinking a couple times. 

"Would you like to come in? I have tea brewing on the stove..." I gave his dog a hesitant glance. "Smile dog is harmless, he still acts like a puppy wanting to bite on things. I promise he wont do anything." I nodded tears still falling as he lead me by the hand into his mansion. His dog followed us silently clsoing the door with his snout. I gazed at the creature I had saved so long ago. His tentacles moved around behind him slowly he was wearing a muscle shirt and sweatpants. It peaked my interest on how he could apear so different but overall seem so normal, just like his dog. 

"Sit down anywhere, I will be right back" I nodded silently as he let go of my hand moving down a long hall. I rubbed my arms trying to get rid of my goosebumps. I looked up at the big flat screen tv the screen black. I curiously looked into the kitchen everything was spaced out and large. As he said there was a cute little teatpot on the stove. I wanted to sit on his black leather couch but was reminded of the soggy skinny jeans that clung to my lower half. 

"Here" He handed me a warm fuzzy blanket I took it with a gracious smile. "Thank you, but I am..wet" I blushed hard dying internally as that sentence escaped my mouth. I covered my face with the gray blanket embarassed. "I dont mind, or would you like to change into something warm?" I looked up at him "may I wear something else...if thats okay with you.." I bit my lip as he nodded "I will be right back, if you don't mind could you check on the tea?" 

"Okay" I turned towards the kitchen his dog following my steps quietly. I yawned and looked down at Smile dog. "I am sorry for being so quick to judge you." I frowned slightly as my hair from my bun fell into my eyes. I scanned through the kitchen for something to take the top off with.  

"Oh...m-miss" I jumped turning aroud to see a young girl holding onto a teddy bear her large green eyes appearing glassy. "Yes?" she waddled towards me a pout on her face as she wiped at her eyes. 

"Where is Slendy?" I paused wondering who that could be. I just took a guess and assumed that was the guy I who is looking for some clothes I could borrow. 

"He went down the hall, but he will be back." I said quickly not wanting to upset the poor girl. "What are you doing?" She asked me curiously my eyes flitted back to the pot as bubbles fizzed and popped running down the sides. I groaned closing my eyes "I was looking for something to open this with." She giggled and I felt something in my hand. I opened them to see a thick piece of blue cloth.

 "Thank you..." a tear fell from my eye. I was still shaking from earlier events. 

"Are you okay?" She gazed at me concerned I wiped quickly at my eye shrugging it off with a laugh. 

"Of course." 

She moved closer to me motioning that I get closer and I knelt in front of her. "It's okay to be sad...or scared." I nodded biting my lower lip I felt my face start to turn red as I remembered how terrified I was. She hugged me patting my back "I do the same thing with Pupp, he has a lot of sad days." 

I moved back embarassed "I am sorry for crying on you..." she smiled patting the top of my head. "It's okay, I am Sally" she paused looking behind her. 

"Slendy!" She ran towards out hugging...Slendy...he picked her up in one arm.

 "What are you doing up, Sally? It is past your bed time..." he said in a fatherly tone. "I had a nightmare..." she whispered gently barely a whisper. "But then, she talked to me and I felt better"she smiled. "I think she killed your tea, Slendy" she giggled pointing at the tea pot. 

He chuckled walking forward handing me a pair of sweatpants and a big short sleeved tshirt. "You can change in the bathroom, Sally turn off the stove, I will be right back." He let her down softly and she pet Smile dog gently. Slendy grabbed my hand and lead me down the hall he had went down before. The sound of our footsteps echoing in the silent mansion.

 "Sorry again for what happened with Smile dog..." I faked a smile. 

"I will be alright" I looked down at our intertwined fingers. 

"I have a question...what had happened to you before...why were you hurt?" i couldnt manage to bring my voice out of a soft whisper. 

He stopped abruptly, his tentacles froze in place, "some bad people found me." I looked up at him concerned "b-bad people?" 

"They took one look at me and called me a monster. They got terrified and automatically wanted to start using anyhting to run me out of my own forest. They just happened to have knives on them." His voice was cold and I frowned. "They are humans...they dont know better." 

I grimaced thinking of how quick I was to label Smile Dog as some blood thirsty monster. "yeah...I am so sorry." 

"Why? You were the only one who saved me" he faced me completely.

 "I am eternally grateful for that." I shivered slightly looking up at him. He started walking again turning down another hall. 

"Um...so...why were you out there alone in the forest?" He looked around as I sighed.

 "I couldn't handle the drunken girls in my sorority. And one of them found my ex boyfriend...so, yeah. I couldn't deal with it anymore so I left. They had the party in the town in the street. I am glad I don't have to deal with that anymore."

 I sighed "here it is." He opened the door and flipped on the light switch. 

"Thank you, for everything." I walked into the large bathroom closing the door and locking it. I smiled he isn't that bad. He is actually kind of sweet. 

/////////////Aliyahvenom////////////

Here it is everyone. I like this way better than the first part. I hope everyone appreciates it as much as I do. Please suggest/make any male requests.