Homicidal Liu

My gaze dropped down to the floor as sobs raked through my body. I gripped my chest as the pain worsened. I leaned against the door resting my head on it feeling every bit of me break. I can't believe he's gone. My....M-my boyfriend. He died. H-How could this happen? My legs finally gave away I allowed myself to slam against the tile floor. No longer holding onto my crutches a hot searing pain flooded around my knee. I laid there in pain crying my heart out. I reached out towards my crutch to try and get up, but the pain spread leaving me rooted to the floor. 

Liu pov

               I trembled on the bed the whole side of my body covered in blood. It has dried for a long time. Her blood. I was getting too close. Ever since I bumped into her at the local high school I had to see more of her. Soon my life revolved around her. The way I would pick her up from school just to surprise her. Just to see her smile. I had to visit her more. I needed to hear her voice one more time. I wiped away the tears that ran down my cheeks. I stopped hunting for her. I stopped visiting my brother....and my family. I became human again. I turned into a weak being. I became vulnerable. I didn't even sense that car speeding our way. I was to busy telling her, for the first time, that I loved her. I winced remembering the look of pure terror as she looked behind me. At the truck that forced its way into me. That wasn't even the worst part. The w-worst part was hearing her screams as another car slid on the ice and rammed into her side pinning one of her legs. I couldn't stop the tears that ran down my cheeks. As she got transported to the hospital...I let myself die. I stopped breathing...enough so later on I could walk away. Back to my family, and let her be free of me. So she won't love a murderer.