Trenderman

I sighed as I walked through the front door hearing bursts of excitement come from my bedroom. My eyebrows furrowed as I curiously walked into the otherwise silent house with a sleek and sophisticated interior designed by my husband. I removed my heels from my aching feet walking barefoot towards our room smiling as I hear another deep chuckle illuminate from the room. When I walked in I froze not quite expecting the scene before me. Trenderman smiling brightly with different shades of pink fabric covering his arms working on a little dress. I looked on his computer screen seeing pictures of little kids. 

"Umm....honey?" I spoke up confused as he turned to me with a grin getting up proudly from the bed.

"You finally came home, I...I have something to show you" he grabbed my arm gently leading me further into the room. My eyes widened as I looked at more dresses some were pink and frilly others were blue and sparkly. They reminded me of princess dresses.

"Honey, why are you making girl dresses? I thought you were focusing on your new men's line?" I asked him curiously peering up at his happy figure.

"I-I was but then one of my models talked about his family. How he is taking care of his little sister right now. And that's when I realized...I w-want to...be a dad." I blushed hard eyes widening as I looked up at him shocked. He seemed like the type to focus on his career rather than have kids.

"Honey, are you sure about this? I know you may want one now because they can be cute...but they are hard work. A big responsibility. Plus, I will have to stay at home for a while after I have the baby. Do you really think you are ready for this?" I informed him wrapping my arms around his waist closing my eyes. I love him. Even if he is super positive and a creative mastermind.

"Yes, I would. It would be a win-win for me I would have both of you to keep me company at home." He leaned over and kissed my cheek gently caressing the side of my face.

"O-Okay" I watched as he smiled gleefully my heartwarming at the sight.

"Thank you for considering this, I know that you love working at the firm. I love you so much, my rose" He hugged me back gently at first but then picked me up and spun me around giggles escaping my lips.

~~~Aliyahvenom~~~
Hope you like the one shot and sorry for the late post, WiFi has been down all week ._.