Ticci Toby Part Two

I laid there on the ground feeling so helpless and alone covered in my own blood. Bruises were painted all over my skin from the years of physical and mental abuse.

It hurts, all the beatings I get. All of the pain that I had longed to forget.

I have broken or fractured bones almost every month. Physically I feel like a broken china doll.

I had to put up with being treated like dirt. A pathetic waste of space, a freeloading whore that couldn't bring income. He broke my heart. He was a very nice and sweet person. I didn't notice how he had slowly morphed into a cruel sociopath who loves to watch me in pain.

The smile he made as he heard the satisfying crunch of my ankle when he had hit it with a hammer.

I really am nothing.

He made me wish for death; I would love any way out of this slow torture. At least he wouldn't practice on me, he dragged a knife down my abdomen lightly but enough to draw blood. The stings of his punches made me yearn for a way out.

But tonight, it's different.

I can tell by the glint in his eye. The way he looks at me as I eat a piece of molded bread. The usual meal I get, scraps of old food, as he gets what is in the fridge and eats out with his college buddies. He smirks at me as he picks up a knife making me stop staring blatantly at the sharp torture instrument. He then stands up grabbing me by the roots of my hair pulling me with all of his might out of the room and down the stairs into a-another room. The room that has layers of dried blood on the hard wood floor and even on the wall.

My blood.

Tears are already streaming down my face as I silently begin to cry. He yanks harder reminding me that I am supposed to voice my pain.

He is messed up.

I yelp as he forces my face in front of his. He looks from my eyes down to my lips. Now, there are even more things that he does to me that I would rather not think or speak of. Let's just say that....that he uses me. Uses me to let out his own desire. But that is rare, since he goes out with his friends and lets it happen there.

He roughly kisses me as he drags the knife from my cheek down to my neck. He got something out of his pocket, a thick collar. As he moves my hair by yanking it to the side as he aggressively puts it on me. I gasp for air as he drags me by the collar out of the room and roughly shoves me into the car. My head bangs into the steering wheel I clutch my head as it throbs painfully. I sit there staring out the windshield crying silently as he gets in turning on the car. He turns around in his seat sneering at me as he roughly takes the seat belt and plugs it in muttering worthless and shit. The rest of the car ride was silent.

When we went out into the dark forest with him pulling me by the collar as I choke clawing at the collar to loosen its tight grip. He threw me onto the ground after several excruciating hours I lookup at the stars that peeks at me in between the tree branches.

I gaze up at him frightened as he rises the knife above his head and watch horrified as he stabs me in the stomach. He leans closer to my face watching me as he slowly twists the knife making a ripping noise. I scream out in pain then try to tear his hands away from the knife trying to defend myself in some way.

And here I am feeling the blood slowly drain out of me. He left with the knife in his car.

The stars are beautiful.

I will soon join them and become a cloud so I can look up at the stars, moon, and sun. I watched the moonlight shine down on me. I breathed shallowly as I clutch my gut feeling tiredness wash over me.