Chapter 39 - Naruto Copy Cats

Guys, please check out this poll http://poll.pollcode.com/ekuhoq and check it out please. If you go to my profile you will see the link so please check it out and VOTE. :/ 

p.s. Please VOTE this time. I just want like 10 votes... just 10 votes... it shouldn't hurt to click that little button right there ---->

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

It hadn't been ten minutes into the exam and already screams of pain echoed through the forest. We stopped walking and looked around us. The trees swayed slightly, almost woefully. And almost instantly flocks of birds flew from the forest and you know things are bad when the animals are leaving...

Sakura gasped, "That sounded like someone screaming." 

I turned my eyes to her, slightly agitated. It didn't sound like someone screaming, it was someone screaming! 

"I do not like this place..." Sakura murmured, which earned her a yawn from Naruto.

"Oh, c'mon!" He shouted as he pulled his arms behind his head, "it's nothing to be scared of, it's gunna be a piece of cake!" And suddenly his expression changed and he rushed to the nearest tree, which just so happened to be the one next me, "Excuse me a second I really have to ... ya know..." My eyes went wide as he pulled down his zipper and I swore if it weren't for my dark complexion my face would've been red.

"Excuse me, Naruto! I'm standing right here!" 

And suddenly a fist went out and banged him right on the top of his head, "Ch'yea right!" She shouted, "not in front of us ya don't! Go find a bush or something!"

I watched Naruto as he left and did as told. Naruto...he was very troublesome... I don't think it was a good idea to let him go off by himself like that... 

"Maybe you were a little harsh on him, Sakura..." I mentioned and frowned. 

"Tch," I heard Sasuke say, "he tried to pee in front of you, Akita..." I looked at him with a raised eyebrow and I noticed, he looked more agitated than concerned. I let out a sigh and shrugged my shoulders. 

Whatever it, no longer mattered...

"Ahh..." A voice sighed, "Oh man... that was a lot..." And out sauntered... Naruto? I furrowed my eyebrows and uncrossed my arms. "I wrote my whole name!" 

That is not  Naruto....

I quickly looked over at my teammates but Sakura didn't notice, "You are such a pig, you can be really disgusting sometimes ya kno-" Sasuke on the other hand...

"Sasuke... it wasn't that bad..." Sakura reasoned when he came from the guy's side and kicked him to the tree. "Don't ya think you're going a bit overboard?"

"Yeah, what that all about?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and pulled out my sword as Sasuke jumped for another attack.

"Better watch out Sakura, I think he's gone crazy!" The fake Naruto said. I ran up to him with my sword and swung for his head, quickly the intruder dodged it but ran into Sasuke

"Who are you?" I shouted to the guy, "and what have you done with Naruto?"

"What do you mean, Akita... that's Naruto!" Sakura said. 

"Don't you remember, Sakura?" Sasuke began, "Naruto had a cut on his cheek before the Exams started-"

"-and if you look now, the cuts gone-" I continued