Chapter 25 - Couldn't Have Been Good

Well, this one is like filler...so yeah, but next chapter will be the start of the Chunin exams!(i think....) Yeah! ARE YA EXCITED!? ARE YA SIKED!? I KNOW I AM! Lol okay

VOTE

COMMENT

ENJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYY

______________________________________________________________________

"Chunin exams..." A voice said. I jumped along with everyone else. I turned around spotting Kakashi standing on top on one of the fences.

 Knees bent and his face making a focused expression. A thought went through my mind as I narrowed my eyes at him. 'Has he been there the whole time!?'  

"What are the Chunin exams?" Sakura asked a loud. Kakashi nodded, beginning his explanation on what the Chunin exams were. I already knew what they were. Akumi, Akio and I were usually sent there to 'take' a few people back to be 'tested' on... I shook my head throwing the creeping memory at the back of my head out.

"Well, twice...every year, a test called The Chunin Exams is held. This is the exam you must pass if you are to become a Middle Ninja. It's a 3-part test, and held for lower ninjas from any village..." Kakashi continued."...the Chunin Exams hold participants from, not just one village, but also any village, as I said before, which a ninja qualified to enter. They are held in different villages each time." silence filled the air as Kakashi turned to us with an eye closing smile.

"And guess what?" He said with a slight giddy tone. When no one guessed or said anything he spoke instead. "I've entered team 7 into the Chunin exams." saw it coming a mile away. Everyone went pale except for Sasuke, the emotionless brat!

* * *

I stood at the porch feeling quite tired, after Kakashi had explained about the Chunin exams and that he had enter us into the Chunin exams.

Even though he said we didn't have to go if we didn't want to, and I really didn't want to, but I knew that was part of the test, and if I didn't come the rest of my team would be unable to participate and although I don't particularly like any of them I wouldn't do that to them...

I walked into the house. I looked around the empty house with a sigh. Why was it so damn quiet where was Hizashi? Well Aimi was on a mission but Hizashi wasn't.

"Hizashi!?" I shouted.

Hm. No answer.

"HIZASHI!" I shouted once more, but alas no answer. Walking around the house, I still didn't see him. I looked in his bedroom, wasn't there. Aimi's. Nope. Mine, nada. I pursed my lips and went into the kitchen. I didn't spot that boy anywhere. Guess he left.

Feeling a bit parched I walked over to the fridge. I'll get some milk or something.

But as I reached out for the handle I noticed a small piece of paper taped to the surface. Grabbing it, I ripped it from the fridge and began reading it.

'Akita, if you're reading this and I'm not back yet,

 I want you to know that I went out to buy some groceries,

seeing that there isn't much left.

Ps. I drank the last carton of milk-sorry

-Hizashi'

Reading the note again; making sure I read right, I groaned. Ugh! He drank that last carton of milk, why!? Dude has a death wish that's what I say.

I opened the fridge nonetheless. The only things there were was a small box of strawberries, cherry tomatoes, blue berries. A half-gallon of water. Wow, if I didn't live here I'd say we were poor.

Closing the fridge, I decided to go for ramen instead. I walked into my room and grabbed some money from under my pillow. But before I left I wrote a note just in case Hiza came before I did.

'Hiza,

 Instead of dying of starvation I decided to go for Ramen,

Anyways...Don't wait up!

Ps. I will get your ass for drinking all the milk

-Your Master, Akita'

I taped the note to the fridge over Hizashi's own and walked out of the house with money in hand.

*

 Walking into Ichiraku's I noticed Naruto almost immediately. I rolled my eyes, typical Naruto. "Sup Naru..." I said walking over to him. That's when I realized my big ass mistake, knowing Naruto he'd probably ask me to pay for him, but as soon as I turned around he's already spotted me.

 "Hey Akita..." I turned forcing a smile and walked over to him, sitting in the seat to his left. "H-Hey Naruto..." I sighed.

"So, what are you doing here?" I gave him a deadpanned look. "Well, what does it look like? I came here to eat some Ramen..." He closed his eyes and sighed. "I know that, I meant why are you eating here, you don't strike me as the kind of person to like ramen..." Naruto told me, trailing off slightly.

I raised an eyebrow, planting a hand under my chin. "Oh really? Then what kind of person do I strike you as?" He stared at his bowl of ramen, a slight blush rose over his cheeks.

 "W-well, the kind that like barbeque...?" It sounded as a question coming out of his mouth, but I just shook my head and turned to the lady ready to take my order. I glanced back at Naruto's noodle filled bowl. "I guess I'll have whatever he has..." She nodded and went out back preparing my order.

"Are you going?" I turned to Naruto, confused. "What?"

"Are you going to participate in the Chunin Exams, I'm a little nervous..." I pursed my lips as I watched his expression carefully. "Well, of course! Why wouldn't I..." He shrugged his shoulders.

"You're going right...I know Kakashi said you didn't have to if you didn't want to...but...you are going right?" I said clicking my nails onto the hard surface and leaning into him. "Er...yeah, I guess...I was just thinking," He said shrugging his shoulders.

"but no worries! I'm totally acing that exam! Believe it!" He threw me one of his signature grins and stuck his thumbs up. I smiled, not being able to do anything but admire his ambition. He seems to put me in awe every time...

His blond hair seemed to shine in the sun as weell as his natual tan. And before I knew what I was doing, I felt my face heat up and I knew then... my cheeks were red, despite my dark complexion. This couldn't have been good.

___________________________________________________________

Well, hope that was long enough! (I apologize for the spelling mistakes and grammar errors, if any...)

Hahaha, OMFG! Did Akita just...blush OMF! lol Okay, TUNE IN...NEXT TIME! lol okay...bye!