Chapter 24 pt. 2 - Sasuke To The Rescue

VOTE

COMMENT

ENJOOOOOOOOOY!! :D

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

RECAP:

"Go mess with someone your own size..."

Mouth lacked as I stared over at where the source was coming from.

Sitting in the tree branches, was Uchiha Sasuke. The one and only. Sasuke To The Rescue (Note the Sarcasm)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kankuro immediately let me go, letting me fall to the ground. "You're going to pay!" he growled towards Sasuke.

Pushing my hand on the fence behind me I attempted on pulling myself up and standing on my feet. I can't believe he just dropped me like that. Talk about rude...

I watched as Sasuke jumped from the tree and landed on his feet gracefully. Still wearing his poker face as he did. He began walking towards Kankuro, as Kankuro did the same. Glaring down at each other. "You're nothing but scum picking on little kids and the weak..." Sasuke stated glancing at me. Waaait as sec, is he talking about me? I am not weak!

Moving further away from me Kankuro suddenly began laughing. It wasn't a funny ha-ha laugh, it was a scary mwahaha laugh. "This'll teach ya..." He reached behind his back pulling the casket like think from his back. And I just now noticed he had that...

He slowly began unwrapping it. I froze along with everyone else. What was he doing? "That's enough, Kankuro!" A commanding voice said. I froze.

That voice...it sounded so familiar... I turned my head starting past Sasuke. There was that familiar red hair and teal blue eyes. I froze all over, and my mouth lacked in shock. How was he still alive? How did he even survive that explosion.

-Flashback-

"Akita, get down..." Akumi hissed at me from the side. I stared at her confused. "What?" I mouthed towards her. She began moving her hand down and around urgently.

"The target is near, get down before he spots you!" she informed me rapidly. I nodded instantly and dodged down from the building.

Peaking from the side, I spotted our target, the red head in the center as his two siblings walked beside him. Akumi had been right. "Where's Akoto and Akio?" I asked her in a whisper.

"They'll be here, they're just adjusting the last explosives be patient we cannot be caught by impatience...or Lord Orchumaru will have our heads." Akumi stated factually I pursed my lips together, scowling slightly. I hated this. All of it. The missions. Everything. We're just his subordinates.

A couple minutes passed and I began worrying about my brothers. What was happening? What if they got caught? I bit my lip slightly worried.

Relief flowed through me when I spotted Akio and Akoto climbing up the wall. They ran over to Akumi and I. "The buildings about to explode in forty seconds, we have to go, like now!" he said grabbing me and Akumi's hand and dragging us along and jumping off the building.

BOOM

The bomb went off and the whole building collapsed. I watched in horror as the fire began to spread. I hated sowing this, killing people just because that man commanded it.

Akio grabbed my arm and pushed me away from the scene. "Akita...c'mon let's go..." he told me. I nodded, following him leave as well as the others.

Gaara of the Sand. He was now dead.

-End Flashback-

Or so I thought... Here he was standing over by the tree looking very much alive. How was he even alive? How did he survive the blast?

"I'm...sorry Gaara...it won't happen again..." that brought back to reality. I stared at Kankuro then at Gaara. Fear ran thick through my blood. What if he recognized me? Holy crap! What am I gunna do!?

I sat there frozen on my spot. Gaara's teal eyes met my crimson ones and I swear I just crapped myself. He narrowed his eyes at me then glanced at Kankuro, holding a scowl as he did. He then began walking towards us.

Crap, do you think he'd recognize someone who tried to assinate him?

I glanced at Sasuke, who was giving me the 'What the hell' look. I bit my lip, but stayed there on the very spot was now. 'Get Up...' he mouthed to me. I furrowed my eyebrows and pursed my lips together.

I could tell him I can't because I'm frozen with fear, but that will just make me look weak. Although I already do feel weak on the inside no need to let out on the outside.

I just shook my head instead. Suddenly, and I literally mean out of nowhere Sasuke flashed in front of me, grabbing my wrist and pulling me forward.

My face hit his chest and his arm wrapped around my waist pulling me towards him, nearly colliding our bodies together, he pushed me back to where the others were and let go, as quick as it all happened I knew if I blinked I would have missed it all. In a heartbeat I was already inbetween Naruto and Sakura.

I turned my head towards Sasuke, who still held an expressionless mask on. And it made me want to go over there and slap him across the head, I mean he just popped my personal bubble over there. And he just acts like nothing happened.

A moment went by before Gaara spoke up. And I swear he glanced at me. "What's your name?" Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap, crap, crap, crap! He spotted me, oh no!

"Uchiha Sasuke..." I sighed as relief ran through me. He obviously wasn't speaking to me, so there's a chance he won't recognize me. Especially since I don't have my stripes...phew, what a relief...

But when Gaara's teal eyes pass over to me once again, I freeze almost instantly. But much to my surprise (and relief) he only turns around and begins walking away. "Temari, Kankuro...let's go..." the two instantly nodded and began walking after.

"W-Wait a second!" Sakura shouts, making me want to strangle her right then and there. Why the hell would she tell then to wait, does she want to DIE or something? Kankuro turned his head slightly.

"You guys aren't from here, you're sand Nin." Thanks for stating the obvious, idiot. "For the Chunin Exams...duh..." He said and with that the three left.

I sighed in relief. I surely dodged a bullet there. "God, that was close..." I muttered.

"Ah, Boss why can't you be that cool?" I heard Konohamaru ask Naruto. I raised an eyebrow at him. Was he talking about Sasuke? Haha, poor Naruto. I watched as Naruto gave him a deadpanned look as a groan made his way out of his mouth. "Shut up, Konohamaru just shut up..." I couldn't help but laugh.

"Wait a second...What's the Chunin exams?" I heard Sakura ask.

_______________

HEY GUYS! :3

OOOOHHHH! SECRETS REVEALED! HOLY CRAP-

————