Chapter 28 - The Delusional Gai-Sensei

VOTE

COMMMMMMENNNNTTTT

ENJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

RECAP:

I glance to my left, seeing Naruto coming around again. I walked over to him. "Naruto...?" I asked ass I shook his shoulder. He woke up in a jolt. "Ugh, what's happening!?" He asked frantically. I raised my eyebrows. "Well other than the fact that Sasuke's getting the crap beat out of him...nothing..." I said shrugging my shoulders casually. Naruto looked at me shockingly. "What?" He asked with raised brows. I nodded as I sat next to him. "Yep."

"But how?" Naruto asked as he looked back to the scene. "Well, the fact is Lee isn't exactly using any ninjutusu or genjutsu for that matter..." I stated as my eyes faded into their familiar golden colors. "What do you mean?" Naruto asked me with knitted brows. "Well Lee's using taijutsu...and since Sasuke is using his sharingan he can predict what Rock Lee's gunna do next but the problem is...his reactions too slow...  and he's getting beaten to a plump if this continues, fact is...Sasuke's no match." I looked back at the fight, seeing Lee kicking Sasuke into the air, and just like that appearing behind him. "This is the end!" I heard him shout.

"Wait, Akita, if you see this, and know he's going to lose then why don't you stop the fight?" Naruto asked suddenly. I glanced over at him. "Well...where's the fun in that? It's good to see the know-it-all get slapped around a couple times, ya know? Sometimes some people need an ego reduction..." I stated simply. Naruto looked at me strangely

"That's enough, Lee!" I turned around to see Sasuke plummeting to the ground, but getting caught by Sakura. Lee disappeared an reappeared in front of what seemed to be a...turtle? 

I'm sorry, what?

 *    *    *   *

 Dang it! I totally missed it.

"Are you Ok!? Sasuke!" I heard Sakura shout frantically as she stood over Sasuke. I turned my head over to Lee and...the turtle. "Y-You were watching the whole time?" Lee asked kneeling to the over grown turtle respectfully. I raised an eyebrow. "Of course! That last technique is forbidden, you should know that!" The turtle scolded.

Suddenly there was a soft nudge to my shoulder, I looked over at Naruto with a raised eyebrow. "Is it me...or is the turtle...talking? And he's talking back to the turtle... He must be a bigger whack-job than you are Akita." Naruto chuckled. I turned back at him with narrowed eyes. "And what is that suppose to mean!?" I asked grabbing his collar angrily. He lifted his hands in defense. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, I didn't mean it like that! I promise!" He said as I cocked my fist back.